Scioly Assassination 82: The Great War

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Scioly Assassination 82: The Great War

Post by Assassinator »

Das Ende des neunzehnten Jahrhunderts sah den Aufstieg des neuen Imperialismus. Frankreich, Großbritannien, und meine Heimat Deutschland kam in den Besitz von viel Neuland.
Aber mit größeren Flächen kamen steigenden Spannungen. My home und die anderen Nationen in ein Wettrüsten engagiert, Militarisierung und die Vorbereitung für einen bevorstehenden Krieg. Neue Gefühle des Nationalismus in der neu gegründeten Deutschland und Italien aufgenommen, um diese Spannung.
Die Nationen vorbereitet. Der Dreibund, stand meine Heimat und Österreich und das Osmanische Reich, gegen die Triple-Entente, die Britannien, Frankreich und Russland.
Das Pulverfass Balkan-Halbinsel ist das, was wirklich angefangen. Bosnien und Serbien wurden miteinander verärgert, und alle Frieden wurde als Gavrilo Princip, einem serbischen Terroristen erschüttert, nahm eine Auszeit vom Essen seines Delikatessen der Sandwich-und erschoss den Erzherzog von Österreich-Ungarn, Franz Ferdinand, in seiner Autokolonne.
Die Great War begonnen hatte.
My English not good, see? I try to give you rules in you native toung, so here goes it:

1. The colonels will be the next five people who send correct answers to the clue. Put in a bit of thought before answering. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.

2. The infantry may post.

3. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill Field Marshals. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.

4. The colonels can die, but they may protect one another.

5. Once a colonel has made three incorrect accusations, he may not accuse or protect anyone.

6. The assassin will provide clues which plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.

7. The assassin will continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints there.

8. When accusing someone of being Assassinator you must use the following template "I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when accusing the accusation won't count.

9. Once "killed" a user may not make any statements about the identity of the Assasinator.

10. Each clue will last 48 hours, after which the Assassinator may kill.

11. If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and cannot be stored as an extra one to use later.

12. Each colonel begins with one accusation. You will earn accusations as you protect correctly.

13. The Assassinator wins after 15 incorrect accusations have been made, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill.

14. When a colonel accuses another colonel, the accused colonel may not protect for the current clue, or for the next one if the accusation takes place between clues.

15. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.

Clue:

Mein Bürgermeister hatte einen Nachnamen, die eine Art des Tanzes war.
Ich war im Jahre 1300 gegründet.
In welcher Stadt bin ich?
Last edited by Assassinator on December 12th, 2011, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mogus
TheGenius
Division: Grad
State: KS
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 82: The Great War

Post by TheGenius »

In case there is any doubt to whether or not this went through an online translator:
Assassinator wrote:My home und die anderen Nationen in ein Wettrüsten engagiert, Militarisierung und die Vorbereitung für einen bevorstehenden Krieg.
Any opinions expressed by TheGenius are those of individual brain cells and not necessarily those of the brain as a whole. Use information provided at your own risk.
152sQFbSTLEmeLiqUEWxmrEDpdiWKGvXJD

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Ein Hinweis wird gegeben werden:
Ein Teil dieses matche Titel lautet auf den Namen

Was thegenius, weißt du, dass es unbeabsichtigt war?
mogus
The Architect
Division: C
State: VT

Post by The Architect »

The end of the nineteenth century saw the rise of new imperialism. France, Great Britain, Germany and my home came into the possession of much territory.
But with larger areas were increasing tensions. My home and the other nations engaged in an arms race, militarism and the preparation for an impending war. New feelings of nationalism in the newly formed Germany and Italy added to this tension.
The nations prepared. The Triple Alliance was, my home, and Austria and the Ottoman Empire against the Triple Entente, Britain, France and Russia.
The Powder Keg Balkan peninsula is what really started. Bosnia and Serbia were angry with each other, and all the peace was shattered when Gavrilo Princip, a Serbian terrorist, took a break from eating the delicacies of his sandwich and shot the Archduke of Austria-Hungary, Franz Ferdinand, in his motorcade.
The Great War had begun.
My English not good see? I try to give you rules in you native toung, so here goes it:

1st The colonels will be the next five people who send correct answers to the clue. Put in a bit of thought before answering. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.

2nd The infantry may post

3rd People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill Field Marshals. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.

4th The colonels can die, but they may protect one another.

5th Once a colonel has made three incorrect accusations, he may not accuse anyone or protect.

6th The assassin Which Will Provide Clues plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.

7th The assassin will continue to post with his true account, and may Provide hints there.

8th When accusing someone of being Assassinator you must use the following template "I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you do not use this template when accusing the accusation will not count.

9th Once "killed" a user may not make any statements about the identity of the Assasinator.

10th Each clue will last 48 hours, after the Assassinator Which may kill.

11th If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and can not be stored as extra one to use later on.

12th Each colonel begins with one accusation. You want to earn as you protect accusations correctly.

13th The Assassinator wins after 15 incorrect accusations have been made, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill.

14th When a colonel accuses another colonel, colonel may not protect the accused for the next clue.

15th The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he Deems necessary.

Clue:

My mayor had a surname which was a kind of dance.
I was founded in 1300.
In what city am I?

It's German.
Science, yeah!

Made a new team. 7th place at NH states. Officially the champions of Vermont.

2015-2016 Events:
Air Trajectory, It's About Time, EXPD, and WIDI.
quizbowl
State: NY

Post by quizbowl »

I smell fmtiger124 (he's pretty fluent in german, but what do I know)
2010: 5th in NYS
2011: 4th in NYS
2012: 3rd in NYS
<quizbowl> ey kid ya want some shortbread
<EASTstroudsburg13> I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to delete this post.
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by Kokonilly »

quizbowl wrote:I smell fmtiger124 (he's pretty fluent in german, but what do I know)
Well, so is Dox, but hey, what do I know? :P
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Das nächste Mal, wenn jemand antwortet: "Bilbao" ich noch ein Welpe töten.
mogus
tornado guy
Division: C
State: WA

Post by tornado guy »

Assassinator wrote:Das nächste Mal, wenn jemand antwortet: "Bilbao" ich noch ein Welpe töten.
Es gibt keine andere Stadt im Jahre 1300 gegründet!
Proud ExCEL Homeschooler for five awesome years!
Nationals 2012: Meteorology 5th, R&M 19th, WQ 21st, DP 30th. Team 11th

Regionals 2013 C division: DP 3rd, WQ 5th.
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Hast du den Tipp?
mogus
foreverphysics
State: AL

Post by foreverphysics »

Quick, someone make a list of everyone on these boards who speaks fluent German. I know nothing.
fmtiger124
Paradox21
Physics is difficult for 99% of the world's population because they don't understand it. The other 1% know too much.

"Physics is a psychiatrist?"

Return to “Assassinator Games”