Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

foreverphysics
Division: Grad
State: AL
Has thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by foreverphysics »

It's been locked by someone. It can no longer be accessed or used.
Physics is difficult for 99% of the world's population because they don't understand it. The other 1% know too much.

"Physics is a psychiatrist?"
Cedavis6
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cedavis6 »

foreverphysics wrote:It's been locked by someone. It can no longer be accessed or used.
Can someone unlock it?
EDIT: If not, I'm gonna make a new account. Or someone else will. And, why did somebody block it?
fozendog
State: WA

Post by fozendog »

foreverphysics wrote:It's been locked by someone. It can no longer be accessed or used.
Who was it locked by?
Stanford '19
Camas Science Olympiad Alumnus
Events: Protein Modeling, Cell Biology, Disease Detectives, Experimental Design, Dynamic Planet, Water Quality
mrburrito
Division: B
State: TN

Post by mrburrito »

fozendog wrote:
Who was it locked by?
Why was it locked?
I bet you had to read this twice

Meliores Sumus Te

Visit my Wiki page: http://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/Mrburrito
starpug
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: ME

Post by starpug »

mrburrito wrote:
fozendog wrote:
Who was it locked by?
Why was it locked?
Everybody stay calm, the account was not "locked." It is inactive because someone changed the email and hasn't reactivated the account yet.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

So it can only be fixed by the next Sassy?
EDIT: And when was it done?
Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

Sorry for double posting, but if this was a attempt to end the games, which I hope it's not, you have to remember that a lot of people want these games to continue. And, to those who want these games to end; why? There are a ton of people who have fun with these games as it is. Think about it this way: what if a ton of people thought that the majority of people doing Science Olympiad were idiots, so they got the man in charge to end it. You'd be pretty ticked, wouldn't you? And why do you say that the games aren't as great? Because we can't solve clues? I've seen a ton of comments on the games that I think are downright nasty to the people who are called "n00bs". You know, when I was first an officer, in game #86, which, I think, was a great game, I spent HOURS trying to figure out the clue. I wasn't even at my home. I was on a field trip in Mackinac Island. Now, yes, in retrospect, it was an easy clue that should have not have taken me that long, but there are comments saying that "n00bs" aren't dedicated. HOURS. ON A FIELD TRIP. That's dedication. Others say that "n00bs" are not as great as solving clues. When Z targeted Harryk in the WB clue, although I did not fully solve it, I got most of the necessary info to solve the clue. Also, stop saying that all the older players are better. Everyone was a "n00b" to this game at one point or another. Think about that. The games become greater when we get more players, and they (GRADUALLY) get better. Also, this game is tradition. Why else would Koko include this on her Superlatives?

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Seriously. All I want to say is that it's the constant complaining that made the games bad. The solution? Stop complaining. The complaints are sometimes offensive, and they make us want to play less. And if the person picked to be Sassy has been busy lately, then I respect that. I have a crazy life, I know schedule conflicts. I just want the games to continue. The right way.
Crazy Puny Man
State: IN

Post by Crazy Puny Man »

Maybe whoever wants to end the games think that this is wasting their (and other people's) time?

EDIT: Cedavis, if that was what you were hinting at, I didn't catch that; your post seems to say that people are complaining that the games are not really fun because of "n00bs", etc.
fozendog
State: WA

Post by fozendog »

... Either it was an email glitch or I was stupid and deleted an email... Not an attempt to end the games. It's all good. Don't freak out. 8-)
Stanford '19
Camas Science Olympiad Alumnus
Events: Protein Modeling, Cell Biology, Disease Detectives, Experimental Design, Dynamic Planet, Water Quality
Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

fozendog wrote:... Either it was an email glitch or I was stupid and deleted an email... Not an attempt to end the games. It's all good. Don't freak out. 8-)
Ok, good. I still hold to my post's argument. No complaining should be a rule in the next game. (This is both a joke and serious.)
EDIT: So, should we make a new account or something?

Return to “Assassinator Games”