Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Littleboy
Division: C
State: MI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Littleboy »

fozendog wrote:Yeah, great job on all of those except for the ID clue. It was incredibly vague and not expected
To be solved.
ID clues never (at least not until the end) provide much help. I personally just like to mess with them and figure out a way so that they can point to the people I think is the sassy.

Great job fozen. Like I said earlier, I did not want it to end so soon. Oh well. Good luck to the next assassinator.
mrburrito
Division: B
State: TN

Post by mrburrito »

fozendog wrote:
Liv wrote:I accuse fozendog because I realized if you get three accusations you don't have to play anymore.

jokes, luv u guys <3
*claps* I will wrap up in a little bit.
WAIT, so the whole I'll kill everyone thing was fake!! :o
JK, good job, Fozendog
I bet you had to read this twice

Meliores Sumus Te

Visit my Wiki page: http://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/Mrburrito
Cedavis6
Division: Grad

Post by Cedavis6 »

So...
Has a new Sassy been chosen yet?
Skink
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: IL

Post by Skink »

I think the skunk clue was specifically referring to my last sig/avatar set. Nice.
fozendog
State: WA

Post by fozendog »

Lately I have been super busy with homework, finals, life, etc. so I haven't gotten around to it yet (sorry) This weekend I will write up the ending and get in touch with Liv to hear who is gonna be the next Sassy.
Stanford '19
Camas Science Olympiad Alumnus
Events: Protein Modeling, Cell Biology, Disease Detectives, Experimental Design, Dynamic Planet, Water Quality
Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

You ready, fozen?
Liv
State: NY

Post by Liv »

Cedavis6 wrote:You ready, fozen?
I haven't even picked the new assassinator so calm down.
Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

Liv wrote:
Cedavis6 wrote:You ready, fozen?
I haven't even picked the new assassinator so calm down.
Oh. K.
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

I was on a role and about to kill the one that I wanted. The Order and my minions had failed in the past so I decided I would take matters into my own hands. I led her into an abandoned building that had (without my knowledge) been doused in gasoline three hours before. As she was walking between the many aisles of the building, she began to notice what she was in. The Order had bought out the building that Costco had owned for so many years and left it to die. As she walked into the dairy section, the door suddenly closed behind her and she was stuck with the temperature slowly crawling to absolute zero. While I was standing next to the controls and making the door remain shut, Littleboy had climbed onto the roof and doused the whole building with 42 gallons of gasoline. He led the trail of gasoline to a building across the road where he sat, waiting for the perfect moment. As Liv was sitting in the soon to be freezer, she lost hope and sat there waiting for her death, but that was when Littleboy lit the match to set the building on fire. Flames were able to consume the building and trip the wiring, opening the soon to be fire-filled freezer. Liv quickly got up and saw me attempting to flee and escape the building before it went up in flames and collapsed, but just as I was running through the entrance the door slammed shut and was sealed by the heat of the fire. Smoke filled the air and the fire caused beams to fall from the ceiling. I ran to the side exit and attempted to force the door open, but some customer from years before blocked it with their carts. As I quickly turned to try and find an exit I saw Liv behind me holding a gun pointed at my head. "You think that will help," I said, "guns have no effect on me." Liv stared at the gun knowing she had no hope to defeat me now. I ran to the meat department, quickly climbing the stairs so I could get to the catwalks. As I was running along and about to reach the open window, Liv came up behind me pointing the gun at my head, once again. I repeated how she could not ever hope to defeat me with that simple human designed weapon. She smirked and shot the gun. I was surprised as the bullet zoomed past my face to the bolt that held up the catwalk. The bolt broke and the catwalk quickly fell until half of it was being held by the other part of the catwalk. Liv was now my only hope for survival as I reached out for her hand to help me up. She smirked and quietly said, "As you once attempted to kill me by ice, I will kill you by fire." She then stomped hard on the catwalk, causing the bolts to loosen and for me to lose my grip and fall into the growing flames. Liv had defeated me and escaped with victory in her grasp.

Congratulations Liv, you have defeated me, Fozendog.

Now you can pick who you want to be the next Assassinator. Correspond with me and I will send you more details on how to contact them.

Clue Explanations:
Entry clue: Runaround was a major part and was a book written by Asimov. Also, the three laws of robotics is what that was talking about. Solution: Issac Asimov

1st Clue: Color brown, Brown University. Solution: Paleonaps.
2nd Clue: April 19th, 1960 was Frank Viola's date of birth. That should have solved the clue for you there, but to add more I put Major Legue Baseball as well as the teams he has played on. Solution: Mnstrviola.
3rd Clue: This clue had two solutions as I would be willing to take either protect if it was made.
The first solution was for aimforme26 and the numbers were referring to this http://dev.toywonders.com/productcart/p ... /80212.JPG and the clock part was referring to the 12, 3, 6, 9 of a clock as those numbers are in those positions. You Aim for the board when playing darts so... yeah. Solution: Aim4me26
The second solution was for twototwenty. "I protect twototwenty because 6+3+11=20, leaving 2 20s." Solution: twototwenty
4th Clue: This one was one where you had to pick out words from the phrases. They were Miss Korea 2012 Birth. Her Birth was April 26th, 4/26 which obviously leads to aim4me26. Solution: Aim4me26
5th Clue: Yes, a Base64 cipher had to be used and it translated to WWIIBomb. Obviously pointing to Littleboy. Solution: Littleboy
6th Clue: Morse code and it translated to something smelling like an illegal substance (Not gonna type it all out). I thought it would be common knowledge that marijuana smells like skunks (guess not) so the clue pointed to Skink because of his username and old signature picture. Solution: Skink
7th Clue: The two pictures together was GunRock and this is the mascot of UC Davis. Pointing to Cedavis6. Solution: Cedavis6
8th Clue: This clue pointed to Ian Falconer (37 species of falcons) and he is the author of the book Olivia (The one with a pig). This pointed to Liv cause Olivia. Solution: Liv
ID Clue: "I only wanted to save my friend, but it all resulted in my drop. I was stuck with... the beast." So this referred to Star Wars when Luke was dropped into the cave at Jabba's Palace. He was stuck with the beast, the RANCOR. Flip the letters a little in RANCOR and you get NARCOR. This is another username that I go by in Minecraft.

Well, that is all the clues. I would really like to thank Aim for picking me for Assassinator and I hope that I did ok after all the drama with wanting to end these games! I hope that these games can go on for another 100 and reach 200 while still going strong! Great job to all the officers this game and I am really appreciative that you all protected regularly and stayed involved!
Liv, I will be contacting you soon! Thanks everyone! :)
mogus
AlphaTauri
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
State: PA

Post by AlphaTauri »

Aww, that's a lame death scene...you basically got a bridge dropped on you. Yes, I made this post for the sole purpose of making that joke.
Hershey Science Olympiad 2009 - 2014
Volunteer for Michigan SO 2015 - 2018

]\/[ Go Blue!

Return to “Assassinator Games”