Scioly Assassination 102: Cerberus Unleashed

Liv
Division: C
State: NY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 102: Cerberus Unleashed

Post by Liv »

Crazy Puny Man wrote:Starpug, please confirm that I was not the last sassy. Some people (who will remain unnamed) seem to be convinced it is me.
You were not the last sassy. None of you were ever really close to the last sassy's identity.
Cedavis6
Division: Grad

Post by Cedavis6 »

Crazy Puny Man wrote:Starpug, please confirm that I was not the last sassy. Some people (who will remain unnamed) seem to be convinced it is me.
I'm not starpug, but I confirm it. You're fairly new, it took me 7 months before I became a Sassy. Good luck in future games, you have potential!
Crazy Puny Man
State: IN

Post by Crazy Puny Man »

Cedavis6 wrote:
I'm not starpug, but I confirm it. You're fairly new, it took me 7 months before I became a Sassy. Good luck in future games, you have potential!
Actually, I only joined so I could participate in forever's Scioly Summer Study Session. True story :mrgreen: But I wound up doing a lot more on here than just that :|

I only gave this game a go cuz it's summer and I have more time on my hands. Once the school year starts...can't be wasting time on such threads anymore :roll:

And where in the depths of pigeon do you see potential in me? :shock: I only nailed one clue... :?

EDIT:
Liv wrote:
You were not the last sassy. None of you were ever really close to the last sassy's identity.
Thank you
Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

You seemed very determined to me. That's potential.
Crazy Puny Man

Post by Crazy Puny Man »

Well then...o_O...thanks... :geek:

EDIT: I accuse Koko of being the last sassy (yeah, I can't accuse, but what the pigeon) because she has an internship right now (?) and "has no time for this anymore"
fozendog
State: WA

Post by fozendog »

Cedavis6 wrote:it took me 7 months before I became a Sassy
You were a sassy? wut.
Stanford '19
Camas Science Olympiad Alumnus
Events: Protein Modeling, Cell Biology, Disease Detectives, Experimental Design, Dynamic Planet, Water Quality
Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

fozendog wrote:
Cedavis6 wrote:it took me 7 months before I became a Sassy
You were a sassy? wut.
Game 98? I gave up...
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by Kokonilly »

Crazy Puny Man wrote: EDIT: I accuse Koko of being the last sassy (yeah, I can't accuse, but what the pigeon) because she has an internship right now (?) and "has no time for this anymore"
Pacific time, kid. Even if I were really that busy (which, judging by my Netflix history, I am not), the sassy's posted at times like 7:46, 6:38 (!), and 8:07 AM my time, and there is no way I would voluntarily wake up before 9. Also, I've sort of given up hope on sassy games and only followed this one out of mild interest. But you are correct, I am currently working as a lowly undergraduate researcher.
Crazy Puny Man

Post by Crazy Puny Man »

Kokonilly wrote:
Crazy Puny Man wrote: EDIT: I accuse Koko of being the last sassy (yeah, I can't accuse, but what the pigeon) because she has an internship right now (?) and "has no time for this anymore"
Pacific time, kid. Even if I were really that busy (which, judging by my Netflix history, I am not), the sassy's posted at times like 7:46, 6:38 (!), and 8:07 AM my time, and there is no way I would voluntarily wake up before 9. Also, I've sort of given up hope on sassy games and only followed this one out of mild interest. But you are correct, I am currently working as a lowly undergraduate researcher.
Dammit. Oh well

I thought you had to wake up that early for your internship or something...
ScienceOlympian
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CA

Post by ScienceOlympian »

So, is thehydrogenpoptart choosing the next sassy?
iwonder wrote:Shakes cane back... In your day, people had played a lot of these games and knew what they were doing :P and I'm fine if whoever accused quiz picks, I'm gonna be busy with college stuff for a while.
2017: Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry Lab, Materials Science, Experimental Design, Hydrogeology
ScienceOlympian's Userpage

Return to “Assassinator Games”