Ultimate Tournament

soobsession
Division: C
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ultimate Tournament

Post by soobsession »

lllazar wrote:
soobsession wrote:I can't be sure we're going, but a nationwide SO ultimate tourny is about the best idea after SO itself.

Though many strong ultimate players have gone to C div, we still have a few left. Or maybe we can smuggle some of our C div. people onto our team just to play ultimate :twisted:

It's often played at the end of the season for us, so most people know the game well.

I just lost the game.
Wat state?...and ur smart so i dont doubt ur chances of medaling well :)
I can't be sure we're going... NJ.

And how would you know I'm smart? (That sounds kind of like I'm offended, but I'm just kinda curious :roll: )

"Do or do not. There is no try" -Yoda

lllazar
State: IL

Post by lllazar »

soobsession wrote:
And how would you know I'm smart? (That sounds kind of like I'm offended, but I'm just kinda curious :roll: )
Cause ur helpful on the Fossils forum and u just seem like ur, to some extent, dedicated to Sci oly :)
2011 Season Events~

Fossils (Regionals ~1st) (State ~6th)
Towers (Regionals ~1st) (State ~3rd)
Helicopter (Regionals -3rd gahhh) (State ~5th)
Wind Power (Regionals ~1st) (State ~3rd TIERED!)

Hooray for getting everything i wanted?
starpug
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: ME

Post by starpug »

You guys can count on a team from Waterville Senior High School in the Ultimate Tournament now that we've clinched :)
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
jazzy009

Post by jazzy009 »

starpug wrote:You guys can count on a team from Waterville Senior High School in the Ultimate Tournament now that we've clinched :)
CYEAH PUG!
Good Job.
Call me coach.
sciolykid101
State: TN

Post by sciolykid101 »

starpug wrote:You guys can count on a team from Waterville Senior High School in the Ultimate Tournament now that we've clinched :)
kudos
2010 Events: Anatomy, Astronomy, Cell Biology, Protein Modeling
Looking forward to the '11 SO season!
Tennessee! Image
starpug
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: ME

Post by starpug »

jazzy009 wrote:
CYEAH PUG!
Good Job.
sciolykid101 wrote:
kudos
You're congratulating me now, but when it comes time for the Ultimate Tournament you're gonna regret that we won states :P
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
soobsession

Post by soobsession »

It just kinda occured to me that this might not work unless we like... organize it...

I still don't know if I'm going, but the OCD part of me is screaming to organize this thing myself. :| I'm trying not to listen to the OCD part of me.

jazzy009

Post by jazzy009 »

soobsession wrote:It just kinda occured to me that this might not work unless we like... organize it...

I still don't know if I'm going, but the OCD part of me is screaming to organize this thing myself. :| I'm trying not to listen to the OCD part of me.
I'll organize once I know who will be participating. So that won't take place until more states are done and more guys post here. I figure it'll all be organized in the week before.
Call me coach.
soobsession

Post by soobsession »

jazzy009 wrote:
soobsession wrote:It just kinda occured to me that this might not work unless we like... organize it...

I'll organize once I know who will be participating. So that won't take place until more states are done and more guys post here. I figure it'll all be organized in the week before.
You could try to get it out there and make a new email address. Have one member of all teams willing to participate email you an email with School name, State, Division. Deadline for the email: May umm, 10th or something (when all States are over). This forum doesn't have all National bound teams, I don't think. If we are crazy enough, email the soinc.org guy and tell him to post it on soinc. ;)

I don't know, just an idea.

jazzy009

Post by jazzy009 »

soobsession wrote:
You could try to get it out there and make a new email address. Have one member of all teams willing to participate email you an email with School name, State, Division. Deadline for the email: May umm, 10th or something (when all States are over). This forum doesn't have all National bound teams, I don't think. If we are crazy enough, email the soinc.org guy and tell him to post it on soinc. ;)
Alright teams interested email me at [email protected]
Remember, you need 7 people interested to compete, and you can sub any time you want if more people want to play.
Email: School name, State, Division, and number of possible players. A warning for Div. B teams, there may not be a lot of competition for you because this is more aimed toward Div C.
Call me coach.

Return to “2010 Nationals”