Search found 43 matches
- February 24th, 2019, 9:48 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Scioly Achievement List
- Replies: 184
- Views: 29580
- February 7th, 2019, 7:11 pm
- Forum: 2019 Study Events
- Topic: Parasitology B/C [NY TRIAL]
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1217
http://www.newyorkscioly.org/wp-content ... e_List.pdf
http://www.newyorkscioly.org/wp-content ... y-2018.pdf
- February 6th, 2019, 6:54 pm
- Forum: 2019 Question Marathons
- Topic: Astronomy C
- Replies: 55
- Views: 7808
The luminosity of Galaxy A is 2.692x10^27 watts. Galaxy A has an apparent magnitude of 6.89.
Galaxy B contains Cepheid variable stars with a period of 0.04252 years. Galaxy B has an apparent magnitude of 4.37.
Calculate the ratio of the distance to Galaxy A to the distance to Galaxy B.