Page 5 of 7

Re: How was Nationals?

Posted: May 27th, 2011, 5:15 pm
by nerpas
...I passed up on studying for AP tests and put off studying for finals and essentially slacked off in my school classes for science olympiad.
who DIDN'T do that? :lol:

Re: How was Nationals?

Posted: May 27th, 2011, 5:40 pm
by Kokonilly
nerpas wrote:
...I passed up on studying for AP tests and put off studying for finals and essentially slacked off in my school classes for science olympiad.
who DIDN'T do that? :lol:
Haha, so true. Where are you from, Nerpas?

Re: How was Nationals?

Posted: May 28th, 2011, 1:55 pm
by nerpas
Kokonilly wrote:
nerpas wrote:
...I passed up on studying for AP tests and put off studying for finals and essentially slacked off in my school classes for science olympiad.
who DIDN'T do that? :lol:
Haha, so true. Where are you from, Nerpas?
Mounds View of course! :P
I do--DID :(--ecology and mousetrap, if you wanted to be able to identify me :)

Re: How was Nationals?

Posted: May 28th, 2011, 2:32 pm
by Kokonilly
nerpas wrote:Mounds View of course! :P
I do--DID :(--ecology and mousetrap, if you wanted to be able to identify me :)
Oh, I know who you are. Not to sound creepy. And Ostonzi's from Woodbury, so I was just wondering. :P

Re: How was Nationals?

Posted: May 28th, 2011, 4:32 pm
by winneratlife
Kokonilly wrote:
nerpas wrote:Mounds View of course! :P
I do--DID :(--ecology and mousetrap, if you wanted to be able to identify me :)
Oh, I know who you are. Not to sound creepy. And Ostonzi's from Woodbury, so I was just wondering. :P
Don't worry Koko, it's not creepy. Everyone on their team can identify you, after all :P

Re: How was Nationals?

Posted: May 28th, 2011, 4:39 pm
by Kokonilly
winneratlife wrote:
Kokonilly wrote:
nerpas wrote:Mounds View of course! :P
I do--DID :(--ecology and mousetrap, if you wanted to be able to identify me :)
Oh, I know who you are. Not to sound creepy. And Ostonzi's from Woodbury, so I was just wondering. :P
Don't worry Koko, it's not creepy. Everyone on their team can identify you, after all :P
...They really can. It's a little weird.

Re: How was Nationals?

Posted: May 28th, 2011, 5:07 pm
by nerpas
winneratlife wrote: Don't worry Koko, it's not creepy. Everyone on their team can identify you, after all :P
:lol: That's exactly what I was going to say!

Re: How was Nationals?

Posted: May 29th, 2011, 6:15 pm
by mingtian
nerpas wrote:
winneratlife wrote: Don't worry Koko, it's not creepy. Everyone on their team can identify you, after all :P
:lol: That's exactly what I was going to say!
What noticeable features? Just wondering for future reference :twisted:

Re: How was Nationals?

Posted: May 29th, 2011, 6:27 pm
by Kokonilly
mingtian wrote:
nerpas wrote:
winneratlife wrote: Don't worry Koko, it's not creepy. Everyone on their team can identify you, after all :P
:lol: That's exactly what I was going to say!
What noticeable features? Just wondering for future reference :twisted:
:shock:

On a side note, what did people back here on the forums think while watching opening/closing ceremonies? I know it was discussed on the chat.

Re: How was Nationals?

Posted: May 29th, 2011, 6:39 pm
by austinfhs
I liked how most of the award ceremony was really fast, with the exception of the Top 6 places. I just wish that they posted videos of the Sumo Bots competition (or other building events)