Astronomy C

Cheesy Pie
Division: Grad
State: MI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Astronomy C

Post by Cheesy Pie »

Thanks! Even though I'm going into 8th grade this year, I'll probably use it. ;)
100% of deaths are somehow caused by science.
Don't be a statistic.
Don't do science.

Naperville Central High School '17 :arrow: Michigan State University Physics '21
GO GREEN GO WHITE
syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NY

Post by syo_astro »

Just for people who don't want to check it everyday, we will probably at least try to make one post a week. Sundays will probably be the day, but we will see. We are still trying to work on parts of it/making it so we can post regularly. Hope you all like it and give feedback.
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteo, Phys Sci Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Grav Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astro
Grad: Writing Tests/Supervising (NY/MI)
SilverNight
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: NJ

Post by SilverNight »

I think it's a great idea! You guys get to review and at the same time help others. :D
AlphaTauri
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
State: PA

Post by AlphaTauri »

syo_astro wrote:Just for people who don't want to check it everyday, we will probably at least try to make one post a week. Sundays will probably be the day, but we will see. We are still trying to work on parts of it/making it so we can post regularly. Hope you all like it and give feedback.
And syo of course means "Sunday/Monday at midnight EDT" and "Thursday at noon EDT". ;) (That's our schedule at least for the summer; once the school year starts, we'll probably have to go to one post a week just because otherwise we won't be able to keep up.)

Two more things:
The more feedback we get (here, on the blog itself, wherever), the better we can make it.
If anyone is interested in guest-writing for us, or maybe even joining us full time, that would be awesome, especially if you have years of Astronomy wisdom to pass on.
Hershey Science Olympiad 2009 - 2014
Volunteer for Michigan SO 2015 - 2018

]\/[ Go Blue!
EastStroudsburg13
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: PA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by EastStroudsburg13 »

I can try guest writing sometime, sounds like fun. I don't know if I have the time to become a full-time partner, but some things here and there should be okay.
East Stroudsburg South Class of 2012, Alumnus of JT Lambert, Drexel University Class of 2017

Helpful Links
Wiki
Wiki Pages that Need Work
FAQ and SciOly FAQ Wiki
Chat (See IRC Wiki for more info)
BBCode Wiki

So long, and thanks for all the Future Dictator titles!
FullMetalMaple
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: KS

Post by FullMetalMaple »

I could try guest writing if necessary, but I don't have enough time to do anything else. That said, I love this idea!
harryk
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: TX

Post by harryk »

The blog looks great, lookin forward to seeing some good info once this year gets goin
Colorado School of Mines
"Yes, he likes that; Alfie! Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All" - The Doctor, Closing Time

Return to “2012 Study Events”