Where/When to register...?

Prime
Division: C
State: NY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where/When to register...?

Post by Prime »

My team is participating in the towers event, and I don't know where to register our team for the event and secure a time slot.
Do we register our bridge upon arrival, on the day of the competition, or do we sign-up online somewhere? I've been looking all over the place, and I haven't found a form!

p.s., we already registered the entire team for the regional itself.

Thanks guys :D
2012: Anatomy and Physiology, Astronomy, Disease Detectives, Dynamic Planet
chalker
Division: Grad
State: OH

Re: Where/When to register...?

Post by chalker »

Prime wrote:My team is participating in the towers event, and I don't know where to register our team for the event and secure a time slot.
Do we register our bridge upon arrival, on the day of the competition, or do we sign-up online somewhere? I've been looking all over the place, and I haven't found a form!

There is no standard as to how tournaments do this. Some treat the event as a 'walkin' that you show up at any time, others treat it as an assigned time slot. You should check with the tournament director to find out how it's being handled.

Student Alumni
National Event Supervisor
National Physical Sciences Rules Committee Chair
Prime
Division: C
State: NY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Where/When to register...?

Post by Prime »

chalker wrote:
Prime wrote:My team is participating in the towers event, and I don't know where to register our team for the event and secure a time slot.

There is no standard as to how tournaments do this. Some treat the event as a 'walkin' that you show up at any time, others treat it as an assigned time slot. You should check with the tournament director to find out how it's being handled.
Thank you for the clarification. :)
2012: Anatomy and Physiology, Astronomy, Disease Detectives, Dynamic Planet

Return to “Towers B/C”