Experimental Design B/C

tangentline
Division: Grad
State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Experimental Design B/C

Post by tangentline »

With Casio (don't know the number, but the high end one) and Ti-36 you can do the z-distributions, but it'd be nice if there was t / chi square... Somewhere would be nice.

Yeah, when it comes to calculators, getting a better one isn't like the difference between an 83/84 and an 89 if you compare this to the benefits gained in a Calculus class. But if you do have what I used--a Ti-30, it can burn valuable time dealing with all the 1 var. and 2 var. statistics a slower way on the test, losing time to check over group work / get all of the missing points (that's what the competition seems like to me, as I found several missing parts / errors at the end but didn't get to fix them all)
Wanttoget1st
Division: B
State: IL

Post by Wanttoget1st »

Ok.... How would you say I should do "Observations about Results" for Qualitative Observations? It would be extremely helpful if you could also provide an example :D . Also, I have a tough time thinking of Practical Applications for the experiment. Any suggestions for how I could think of additional applications ON SITE??

Thanks a lot for your help!!!
alpacas
Division: C
State: CA

Post by alpacas »

Does anyone know what the C division lab from last year's nationals was? thank you!

Return to “2013 Lab Events”