Chem Lab C

Allinea
Division: C
State: MN
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chem Lab C

Post by Allinea »

In terms of stoichiometry, Crash Course Chemistry may be a decent place to start so you have the background knowledge. It's not anything amazing or complete, but you can find more detailed resources elsewhere online with relative ease, and then you'll know what to look for. As a junior last year taking a Chem class, we had covered a lot of stoichiometry and were just covering the basics of equilibrium at the end of the year (i.e. how to set it up, how it shifts when you add things, etc). I'd get in touch with the Chem teacher at the other high school, assuming they don't offer it at yours, and see if you can borrow a book for the year and ask for their help in pointing you in the right direction. It's all about being resourceful!
2013-2014 Season: [Boyceville/Conference/River Falls/Regions/State]
WIDI[2/-/6/2/x]
Rocks[5/1/3/-/x]
Glider[13/8/x/-/x]
Rollercoaster[3/-/12/2/x]
Sustainability[12/-/7/-/-]
Exp. Design[-/3/-/-/-]
Whoppers
Division: C
State: TX
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chem Lab C

Post by Whoppers »

Allinea wrote:In terms of stoichiometry, Crash Course Chemistry may be a decent place to start so you have the background knowledge. It's not anything amazing or complete, but you can find more detailed resources elsewhere online with relative ease, and then you'll know what to look for. As a junior last year taking a Chem class, we had covered a lot of stoichiometry and were just covering the basics of equilibrium at the end of the year (i.e. how to set it up, how it shifts when you add things, etc). I'd get in touch with the Chem teacher at the other high school, assuming they don't offer it at yours, and see if you can borrow a book for the year and ask for their help in pointing you in the right direction. It's all about being resourceful!
Thank you! :)

Return to “2013 Lab Events”