SO Lit'Sweep Building Instructions

Kirk
Division: Grad
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SO Lit'Sweep Building Instructions

Post by Kirk »

Good evening, I am Kirk, the webmaster behind AMA Glider, a website I know some of you have been to, because I've seen scioly.org as one of my traffic sources. :)

I am pleased to announce our first update in awhile, which includes a brief series of videos by Kurt Krempetz on the construction of Stan Buddenbohm's Lit'Sweep kit.

I encourage everyone to check out the new article!

http://www.amaglider.com/?p=view&a=so-l ... p-building

Cheers,
Kirk
Balsa Man
Coach
Coach
Division: C
State: CO

Re: SO Lit'Sweep Building Instructions

Post by Balsa Man »

Kirk,
This is great information. I'm sure it will be of great help to many.
It would be of a whole lot more help if posted in the Glider discussion under Building Events. I just happened to check the board at a time when it's title popped up as most recent post, otherwise would never have seen it.

Yo, Moderator; might you be able to move this - and Kirk's post immediately following this one - there so folk looking for glider info can easily find it?

Thanks.
Len Joeris
Fort Collins, CO
Kirk
Division: Grad
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kirk »

Thanks for the tip, Balsa Man. Since I just joined, I wasn't sure where this would be appropriate or if my post would be frowned upon since its purpose was promoting my website.

If this would get better attention in another location, please feel free to move it, or I'd also be happy to post it in that other location.

Thanks,
Kirk
jander14indoor

Post by jander14indoor »

I don't think promoting a non-profit (or at least no cost to SO users) website is a problem, heck, we've been promoting it pretty strongly for you up to now!!

Not sure how to move this to the existing helicopter thread, you might just post any further discussion to that thread.

Jeff Anderson
Livonia, MI

Return to “2013 Build Events”