AMA Glider Website

Kirk
Division: Grad
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

AMA Glider Website

Post by Kirk »

I have noticed a surge in traffic to the AMA Glider website over the last few years, from Science Olympia participants. I am excited by the opportunity to provide Science Olympia students with the content they need... and I am here to try to get involved in the community, give you an opportunity to interact with me directly, give me suggestions, and so forth.

I am not the content writer for AMA Glider, and I am not an airplane expert, but I can pass along requests to the individuals who write our articles.

I just unveiled a new look on the AMA Glider website today, it's been a long time coming, and I'd appreciate any feedback anyone may have to this end as well.

For those of you who haven't been to the site, AMA Glider is a general glider resource site, with information on Science Olympia, as well as many Indoor and Outdoor gliders. We have everything from simple videos, to in-depth technical articles.

http://www.amaglider.com/

I look forward to hearing from some of my readers through this forum!

Cheers,
Kirk
science8
Division: C
State: GA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AMA Glider Website

Post by science8 »

Videos of the glider actually being tested? Or maybe a video on what to look for depending on what problems the glider has. In general I find the videos more appealing.

Return to “2013 Build Events”