Wiki/Gallery Moderator Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by mnstrviola »

The excretory system is part of the digestive system, so yes. Though you probably don't want to focus on the muscles involved.
FullMetalMaple
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: KS

Post by FullMetalMaple »

mnstrviola wrote:The excretory system is part of the digestive system, so yes. Though you probably don't want to focus on the muscles involved.
The excretory system is the urinary system...

And yes, you will need to know about it.
mnstrviola

Post by mnstrviola »

FullMetalMaple wrote:
mnstrviola wrote:The excretory system is part of the digestive system, so yes. Though you probably don't want to focus on the muscles involved.
The excretory system is the urinary system...

And yes, you will need to know about it.
Epic Fail! But yeah, know about it. Whooooops :oops:
bloods
Division: C
State: NY

Post by bloods »

so, if one had twelve consecutive hours to study for the event, how would they go about it? (we love when one of our members informs us she'll be taking sats the day of states and the only person with a free slot is an AP chem student, aka me)
letsallbefriends
Division: B
State: NC

Post by letsallbefriends »

Hi everyone! Does anyone want to quiz each other for anatomy? There aren't many nervous system tests on the wiki..does anyone know any good websites that have more nervous system practice tests? thanks!
kn_95
State: MN

Post by kn_95 »

letsallbefriends wrote:Hi everyone! Does anyone want to quiz each other for anatomy? There aren't many nervous system tests on the wiki..does anyone know any good websites that have more nervous system practice tests? thanks!
I will say go find a book instead? I don't know anything about the division B rule, but I think a good Anatomy book will be quite adequate.
MOUNDS VIEW SCIENCE OLYMPIAD
Anatomy and Physiology - Forensics - Robot Arm
AlekhaN123
Division: B
State: WI

Post by AlekhaN123 »

Is anyone going to nationals for anatomy? :)
Alekha
Sciolapedia
State: PA

Post by Sciolapedia »

i will if we make it to nationals

(shadysider)
piimasta314

Post by piimasta314 »

kn_95 wrote:
letsallbefriends wrote:Hi everyone! Does anyone want to quiz each other for anatomy? There aren't many nervous system tests on the wiki..does anyone know any good websites that have more nervous system practice tests? thanks!
I will say go find a book instead? I don't know anything about the division B rule, but I think a good Anatomy book will be quite adequate.
There's some good practice tests on purposegames.com if you want help with labeling.
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: "I couldn't find anyone to copy it from."
piimasta314

Post by piimasta314 »

letsallbefriends wrote:
slytherin wrote:Hi, this my first year in science olympiad. Do you have any tips or good websites? I've been having trouble finding the diseases on each level from the cell to the whole person... I would very much appreciate help!!! :|
hey! for diseases, you've probably heard "look it up!" like a gazillion times, but what i usually do is GET A BOOK ON LIKE NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES AND DIGESTIVE SYSTEM DISEASES! books explain a lot better and have the information you need - they are a lot less confusing too! hope that helped.
I suggest making a chart, too. It's easier to learn if you compile your information in easy-to-read notes that you can search stuff on quickly. Just random study tips.
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: "I couldn't find anyone to copy it from."

Return to “2013 Study Events”