Forestry B/C

Flavorflav
Division: Grad
State: NY
Has thanked: 0

Re: Forestry B/C

Post by Flavorflav »

caseyotis wrote:
Wanttoget1st wrote:If anyone is still on this...I couldn't find an entomology forum, so I'll just post my question here:

Do we have to know every single species from each of of the 29 insect orders?? (i.e. protura, collembola, diptura,---of course, those are orders--- etc.) :?:

Thanks if anyone can answer!!
Bwahahaha, species? pigeon no. Genera, maybe. That's just my guess, though. There are way too many species to do in an event. xD
I would be very surprised if you had to know any genera. Typically Entomology only goes to the family level.
caseyotis
Division: C
State: NY
Been thanked: 0

Post by caseyotis »

Flavorflav wrote:
caseyotis wrote:
Wanttoget1st wrote:If anyone is still on this...I couldn't find an entomology forum, so I'll just post my question here:

Do we have to know every single species from each of of the 29 insect orders?? (i.e. protura, collembola, diptura,---of course, those are orders--- etc.) :?:

Thanks if anyone can answer!!
Bwahahaha, species? pigeon no. Genera, maybe. That's just my guess, though. There are way too many species to do in an event. xD
I would be very surprised if you had to know any genera. Typically Entomology only goes to the family level.

Yeah, I didn't really think so either. .-.
http://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/User:Caseyotis
Welcome, welcome
“Goodbye,” said the fox.
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret:
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the
eye.”
Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Wanttoget1st
Division: B
State: IL
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wanttoget1st »

So you guys are pretty sure that they'll go past the order level?? I mean the 2007 rules just had 29 order and you have to know some facts about them.

Return to “2013 Study Events”