EAtBaNAna
Division: B
State: NY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Triple E [NY & TX Trial]

Post by EAtBaNAna »

oh wow :D
thats the only test ive been using and he only other review i did was making flash cards and doing drills
Moving on to NY states :D

Heredity: 3rd
Triple E: 2nd

Go Yonkers!
silverheart7
Division: Grad

Post by silverheart7 »

I believe one of the girls from my school is writing a practice test, so I'll link you guys if it's done before states?
Past: Forestry, Disease, Meteorology, Towers, Sounds, Triple E, Boomilever, Entomology, WQ, WIDI, Bridges

Total Medals: 14
State Medals: Sounds of Music (2nd, 2013), Forestry (3rd, 2013), and Triple E (4th, 2013)

Gelinas and Ward Melville Alum, ELI Volunteer
zy__karen17
Division: B

Post by zy__karen17 »

silverheart7 wrote:I believe one of the girls from my school is writing a practice test, so I'll link you guys if it's done before states?
By any chance, is this test done writing? My partner and I are really lacking in tests... :/ We need more practice, other than the short ones we write for each other.
silverheart7

Post by silverheart7 »

I thought Triple E was fair. We were a little pressed for time, but that was to be expected. I liked that we got an Italian Wall Lizard in a cage, because that was cool. I'm pretty sure I shrieked when they uncovered our first station and there was a dead Asian Longhorned Beetle, but I did love that we could look at the actual thing and not a picture.

Congrats to everyone who was there!

1) Murphy
2) Calkins Road
3) Pearls (I got to see you guys! Sorry if I was really awkward)
4) Paul Gelinas
5) Port Jefferson
6) H.C. Crittenden
Past: Forestry, Disease, Meteorology, Towers, Sounds, Triple E, Boomilever, Entomology, WQ, WIDI, Bridges

State Medals: Sounds of Music (2nd, 2013), Forestry (3rd, 2013), and Triple E (4th, 2013)

Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

zy__karen17 wrote:
silverheart7 wrote:I believe one of the girls from my school is writing a practice test, so I'll link you guys if it's done before states?
By any chance, is this test done writing? My partner and I are really lacking in tests... :/ We need more practice, other than the short ones we write for each other.
I haven't done this event, but I believe all study events are done in either writing or mult. choice, so it could go either way.

Will this be an event next year?
silverheart7

Post by silverheart7 »

This was a NY and TX only trial this year, so I'm pretty doubtful it will be a national event. It may be a trial again, though. Check with your state director?

Return to “2013 Study Events”