Rules For Boomilevers Division C.

nTvarify
Division: C
State: NJ
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Rules For Boomilevers Division C.

Post by nTvarify »

So I have been building balsa structures for Science for 5 years. We have an okay team in Division C last year but this year it has been very unorganized. I generally do pretty well in these balsa events (Top 5 in State) but this is my first year doing boomilevers. As our team is unorganized, I was not able to get the rules for boomilevers. If some one could PM me a scan of the rules or just post the specifications it would be greatly appreciated. I need to build this over my inter Break, and I don't think I can get into contact with my teacher. Thanks!!
Skink
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: IL
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rules For Boomilevers Division C.

Post by Skink »

nTvarify wrote:As our team is unorganized, I was not able to get the rules for boomilevers.
No excuse. Obtain the rules from your coach: a scan, copy, anything. In the interest of not violating Science Olympiad copyright, we cannot post the rules here directly.

As a tip, you may be able to glean pieces of the rules by reading the Boomilever BC topic.
chalker
Division: Grad
State: OH

Re: Rules For Boomilevers Division C.

Post by chalker »

Skink wrote:
nTvarify wrote:As our team is unorganized, I was not able to get the rules for boomilevers.
No excuse. Obtain the rules from your coach: a scan, copy, anything. In the interest of not violating Science Olympiad copyright, we cannot post the rules here directly.

As a tip, you may be able to glean pieces of the rules by reading the Boomilever BC topic.
Or you can always buy a copy for $8 online at the SO store: http://store.soinc.org/c-14-new-materials-for-2013.aspx

Student Alumni
National Event Supervisor
National Physical Sciences Rules Committee Chair

Return to “Boomilever B/C”