Maryland 2013

Hosj
Division: C
State: MD

Re: Maryland 2013

Postby Hosj » May 20th, 2013, 6:22 pm

knittingfrenzy18 wrote:I haven't jumped on these forums for months, but I heard of the 32nd place by NB recently and I just want to say congratulations! It must have been hard work. :)

Next year should be interesting. I predict a stronger showing by Urbana, Bohemia Manor will be a player, NB will be a tad weaker, and Pilgramgage will be much weaker as the team ages and moves to division C.
So, based on that, I predict states results

North Bethesda
Urbana
Pilgramage
Bohemia Manor.

Knitting, what grade are you in? Are you still a division B'er?

Also, does anybody else find it funny that Maryland has so many posts even though we aren't a very competitive state?
Nationals 2013: Meteorology 2nd, Water Quality 7th, Dynamic Planet 28th, Helicopters 41st
Nationals 2014:Hydrogeology 8th, Game On 25th

Slarik
Location: In my AP Bio book, wishing I could go practice my trumpet

Postby Slarik » May 25th, 2013, 10:01 am

Hosj wrote:Also, does anybody else find it funny that Maryland has so many posts even though we aren't a very competitive state?

Maybe since last year it was one point in both divisions and this year 4 points (if I remember correctly) in division B, people discuss it because there isn't one team that is always going to win?

Or maybe there are just enough MD people occasionally scanning the forums that it makes for a discussion.
Exothermic reactions? I studied them before they were cool.

Hosj

Postby Hosj » May 25th, 2013, 11:19 am

Slarik wrote:
Hosj wrote:Also, does anybody else find it funny that Maryland has so many posts even though we aren't a very competitive state?

Maybe since last year it was one point in both divisions and this year 4 points (if I remember correctly) in division B, people discuss it because there isn't one team that is always going to win?

Or maybe there are just enough MD people occasionally scanning the forums that it makes for a discussion.

Maybe because 90 percent of the thread is you and KnittingFrenzy reassuring me that NB's excessive cheering is okay. :lol:
Nationals 2013: Meteorology 2nd, Water Quality 7th, Dynamic Planet 28th, Helicopters 41st
Nationals 2014:Hydrogeology 8th, Game On 25th

Return to “2013 Invitationals, Regionals, and States”