Materials Science C

aphrussia
Division: C
State: OH
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Materials Science C

Post by aphrussia »

Anyone else take the OSU test for this event? And can anyone explain how it was relavent to the rules? I don't remember resistivity being anywhere in the rules... But I could be wrong...
2014 Events: A&P, Chem Lab, Genetics, DD, Dynamic Planet, Forensics, Mat Sci
2015 Events: A&P, Chem Lab, Cell Bio, DD, Dynamic Planet, Forensics, Protein Modeling
2016 Events: A&P, Chem Lab, Cell Bio, DD, Dynamic Planet, Forensics, Protein Modeling, Game On, Invasive Species
GeekLogan
State: ND

Post by GeekLogan »

aphrussia wrote:Anyone else take the OSU test for this event? And can anyone explain how it was relavent to the rules? I don't remember resistivity being anywhere in the rules... But I could be wrong...
It isn't explicitly stated in the rules but it does say that they can test bonds, density, etc. which are what cause different resistivity values...

Even though it is a stretch, I wouldn't say that they broke any rules in asking it (although I didn't take the test so I might be missing something).
aphrussia
State: OH

Post by aphrussia »

GeekLogan wrote:
aphrussia wrote:Anyone else take the OSU test for this event? And can anyone explain how it was relavent to the rules? I don't remember resistivity being anywhere in the rules... But I could be wrong...
It isn't explicitly stated in the rules but it does say that they can test bonds, density, etc. which are what cause different resistivity values...

Even though it is a stretch, I wouldn't say that they broke any rules in asking it (although I didn't take the test so I might be missing something).
Thanks for explaining that to me :/

But when the entire test is one lab on resistivity...
2014 Events: A&P, Chem Lab, Genetics, DD, Dynamic Planet, Forensics, Mat Sci
2015 Events: A&P, Chem Lab, Cell Bio, DD, Dynamic Planet, Forensics, Protein Modeling
2016 Events: A&P, Chem Lab, Cell Bio, DD, Dynamic Planet, Forensics, Protein Modeling, Game On, Invasive Species

Return to “2014 Lab Events”