Division: C
State: MD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryland 2014

Post by Azismith »

Voltage wrote:
Hosj wrote:
I'm just curious, how much time do you spend on SO? The fact that you guys did so well with 11 people is ridicoulous. How was NB able to beat you last year? What did you guys do different? If it was NB 2013 vs Pilgramage 2014 I imagine Pilgramage would steamroll....

And BTW, Azismith, were you the person I talked to before Meteorology? Congrats! You did really well in everything.
What we did different? I studied just as hard this year as I did last year. It must have been some of our newer additions...
Plus the fact that we're all a year older and more experienced! (I can't help but say this: Voltage was the main reason for the medal on Shock Value...she's awesome! :) )
Hosj
Division: C
State: MD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryland 2014

Post by Hosj »

Voltage wrote:
Hosj wrote:
Azismith wrote:
I'm just curious, how much time do you spend on SO? The fact that you guys did so well with 11 people is ridicoulous. How was NB able to beat you last year? What did you guys do different? If it was NB 2013 vs Pilgramage 2014 I imagine Pilgramage would steamroll....

And BTW, Azismith, were you the person I talked to before Meteorology? Congrats! You did really well in everything.
What we did different? I studied just as hard this year as I did last year. It must have been some of our newer additions...
Whatever it was, you went from below 32nd at nationals to 19th. That's impressive.

Though if you look at the pattern, NB will probably win next year!
Nationals 2013: Meteorology 2nd, Water Quality 7th, Dynamic Planet 28th, Helicopters 41st
Nationals 2014:Hydrogeology 8th, Game On 25th

Return to “2014 Invitationals, Regionals, and States”