Interesting... Troy & Solon will be close, but I think Solon will still win.
Poudre as a contender is interesting, definitely possible with their strong builds, but some studies are weak from last year.
My Top Ten:
1. Solon---Consistent team, but new coach could be a problem.
2. Troy---Always in the top. Early in the year at invites they did extremely well and most likely improved
3. Centerville---Consistent Ohio team, close between 3 and 4.
4. Seven Lakes---Done well throughout the year, close between 3 and 4.
5. Harriton---Lost a lot of their amazing seniors, will likely drop some places.
6. New Trier---Close between 6-8.
7. Adlai E. Stevenson---Close between 6-8.
8. Fayetteville-Manlius---Close between 6-8, interesting to see how they do without WM even at states to push them.
9. West Windsor Plainsboro South---Probably will improve from their 12th.
10. [Camas(a bit biased)/Mira Loma/Grand Haven]*
*Mira Loma---Lost by one point to Palo Alto, fighting to win and make a come back after a year off.
Grand Haven---Likely to come back from last year.