Hi guys. As you may or may not know (you probably do), the SciOly nationals will be held very soon! I would like to have a little friendly competition to see which SciOly user might be the most accurate at guessing the TOP 10 teams at nationals this year.
1. Please only post once, and do not quote or reply to any other user's submissions. This is just to hopefully make things easier for me.
2. Please stick to easily recognizable names of the schools.
3. If you don't have a complete TOP 10, that's okay.
4. I can't think of any other guidelines, but if you do let me know.
1. For each correct placement of a team, you get 10 points.
2. For each placement of a team one place away from the correct placement, you get 5 points.
3. For each placement of a team two places away from the correct placement, you get 2 points.
1. Most Points
2. Most Correct in a Row
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.
You should only create problems, that only you know solutions to.