bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Write It Do It B/C

Post by bernard »

Strawberri19 wrote:Hey just wondering: as a writer, can I scratch out unwanted paragraphs? Can I cross out words? Or will that be counted as code?
Yes, you can cross out words or entire paragraphs. See the FAQs for Write It Do It.
Are underlines allowed to put emphasis on a word or phrase? (section: 2 / paragraph: b / line: 6)
No, underlining is not something that can be done on a PC standard 101 key keyboard by pressing a single key or a single key in combination with the shift key.
While writing can words be crossed off or erased if a mistake is made? (section: Compet / paragraph: 1 / sub-paragraph: b / line: 1)
Yes, strikethroughs may be used to identify text that is not part of the completed instructions. Even though technically not acceptable since it cannot be made on a standard typewriter, students are not expected to perfectly write instructions and if mistakes are made, strikethroughs would identify that the text is NOT part of the written instructions ...therefore wouldn't be docked in scoring.
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs

Return to “2015 Lab Events”