Chem Lab C

samlan16
Division: Grad
State: GA
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chem Lab C

Post by samlan16 »

boomvroomshroom wrote:
Gemma W wrote:Just wondering, what kinds of things are people putting in their binders? Because as far as I can tell the event is mostly calculation, aside from some of the qualitative analysis stuff and reaction prediction....
random trivia? and notes and charts too, I guess. We don't even use 90% of it half the time but oh well :)
I put in a copy of the periodic table in case the proctor forgets to give everyone a copy (which is too common in GA) and an activity series chart in case something comes up on the test that's not supposed to be there. That's about all I use.
Old fart who sort of did things sort of for some schools.
karan_hooda
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by karan_hooda »

I plan on doing this event for the first time and I am curious about what I am allowed to bring into the testing room?
bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by bernard »

karan_hooda wrote:I plan on doing this event for the first time and I am curious about what I am allowed to bring into the testing room?
For the 2015 event, students were allowed to bring safety equipment, a calculator, a binder, and writing implements. Event supervisors would provide everything else for the lab.
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs

Return to “2015 Lab Events”