Anatomy & Physiology B/C

Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Re: Anatomy & Physiology B/C

Post by Unome »

sciolylover13 wrote:I actually think last year's systems (immune, cardio, integumentary) were easier than this years. AGING?? I don't even know what to study (for aging)!!!!!!! Do I study the effects of aging, or just aging in general??
Also, Musculoskeletal will be difficult.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
sciolylover13
Division: B
State: AL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sciolylover13 »

Unome wrote:
sciolylover13 wrote:I actually think last year's systems (immune, cardio, integumentary) were easier than this years. AGING?? I don't even know what to study (for aging)!!!!!!! Do I study the effects of aging, or just aging in general??
Also, Musculoskeletal will be difficult.
True. It is literally 2 systems. So we technically have 3 1/2 systems this year. :shock:
2015-2016 events:Chattahoochee/Dodgen/Regionals/State/Nats?
Anatomy and Physiology: 4/////
Green Generation: 6/////
Air Trajectory: NA/////
Crime Busters: 2/////
Secretly_a_Unicorn

Post by Secretly_a_Unicorn »

Wait so, the topics for 2016 have already been announced? :?: I'm so confused, can someone assist me on this? And if they have been, what are they :shock:
Unome

Post by Unome »

Secretly_a_Unicorn wrote:Wait so, the topics for 2016 have already been announced? :?: I'm so confused, can someone assist me on this? And if they have been, what are they :shock:
Chalker posted the tentative event list (with some topic info) here in early March, and as far as we know, the list hasn't changed since then.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
sciolyFTW_aku
Division: C
State: MO

Post by sciolyFTW_aku »

Thanks for the welcome Unome!

Anyways, I think Anatomy is progressively becoming harder year after year. Last year was my first time doing Science Olympiad, but I believe 2014 was 2 systems (Nervous and Integumentary), 2015 was 3 systems (Integ, Immune, and Cardio), and 2016 is going to be like 3.5-4 systems(depends on Aging). I wish that they would give us at least 1 more page for our ref sheet for this year because it is going to be hard to memorize the effects of aging on the body.
B-)
Unome

Post by Unome »

sciolyFTW_aku wrote:Thanks for the welcome Unome!

Anyways, I think Anatomy is progressively becoming harder year after year. Last year was my first time doing Science Olympiad, but I believe 2014 was 2 systems (Nervous and Integumentary), 2015 was 3 systems (Integ, Immune, and Cardio), and 2016 is going to be like 3.5-4 systems(depends on Aging). I wish that they would give us at least 1 more page for our ref sheet for this year because it is going to be hard to memorize the effects of aging on the body.
We definitely need more room for the sheet; I've used up 3/4 of the side of the sheet I use for diagrams (but my text side is only like 1/3 full for some reason).
Userpage

sciolylover13

Post by sciolylover13 »

Unome wrote:
sciolyFTW_aku wrote:Thanks for the welcome Unome!

We definitely need more room for the sheet; I've used up 3/4 of the side of the sheet I use for diagrams (but my text side is only like 1/3 full for some reason).
TRUE. If you are going to give us 1-2 more systems PLEASE give us more space on our sheet!!!
sciolyFTW_aku
Division: C
State: MO

Post by sciolyFTW_aku »

Actually, we still had like 1/3 of a page left on our ref sheet, but still I agree with you guys. :D
B-)
Unome

Post by Unome »

sciolyFTW_aku wrote:Actually, we still had like 1/3 of a page left on our ref sheet, but still I agree with you guys. :D
Same; I wasn't really running out, but I've used far more than I have fore any of my other events.
Userpage

sciolylover13

Post by sciolylover13 »

Unome wrote:
sciolyFTW_aku wrote:Actually, we still had like 1/3 of a page left on our ref sheet, but still I agree with you guys. :D
Same; I wasn't really running out, but I've used far more than I have fore any of my other events.
Wait... sciolyFTW_aku, did you have 1/3 left on your resource sheet THIS past school year? I could barely fit all my stuff on mine!!

Return to “2015 Study Events”