Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
Has thanked: 0

Hydrogeology C [CA Trial]

Post by Jim_R »

Event thread for Hydrogeology

Hydrogeology Rules
-The path of the Administrator is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

-Nothing\'s gonna get deleted. We\'re gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what\'s Fonzie like? Come on, what\'s Fonzie like?
-Cool?
-Correctamundo. And that\'s what we\'re gonna be. We\'re gonna be cool. Now, I\'m gonna count to three, and when I count three, you let go of your mouse, and back away from the keyboard. But when you do it, you do it cool. Ready? One... two... three.
mnstrviola
Wiki/Gallery Moderator Emeritus
State: CA
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hydrogeology C [CA Trial]

Post by mnstrviola »

Does anyone know if this event is only in SoCal? I'm in NorCal and I haven't heard about this event from any other source, and I know it's not being offered at my regionals. I'd love to compete in this at states though!
John Richardsim
State: MI

Post by John Richardsim »

mnstrviola wrote:Does anyone know if this event is only in SoCal? I'm in NorCal and I haven't heard about this event from any other source, and I know it's not being offered at my regionals. I'd love to compete in this at states though!
It's going to be a trial at nationals, but I haven't heard of any other states holding it (although, I haven't really looked for another state holding it, so there very well could be more).
chalker
State: OH

Post by chalker »

John Richardsim wrote:
mnstrviola wrote:Does anyone know if this event is only in SoCal? I'm in NorCal and I haven't heard about this event from any other source, and I know it's not being offered at my regionals. I'd love to compete in this at states though!
It's going to be a trial at nationals, but I haven't heard of any other states holding it (although, I haven't really looked for another state holding it, so there very well could be more).
You can get more info on it here: http://www.groundwater.org/kids/getinvo ... hydro.html
It's been run quite a few places in the past year and will be run lots of places other than Nationals this year.

Student Alumni
National Event Supervisor
National Physical Sciences Rules Committee Chair
boomvroomshroom
Division: C
State: CA

Post by boomvroomshroom »

I've heard of this event, but I haven't run into it so far. Maybe it will be hosted at State; I don't think our regionals did. Then again, the awards ceremony ran super late and by the end most of us had stopped paying attention anyway.
Michelle1230
Division: C
State: CO

Post by Michelle1230 »

Does anyone know where I can find paper versions of the the Hydrogeology challenges? please and thank you.

Return to “2015 Study Events”