Wheeled Vehicle B

AnikJain3pro5un00bs
Division: C
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wheeled Vehicle B

Post by AnikJain3pro5un00bs »

hi guys this is my first year doing the science olympiad, and i would much appreciate some tips, if you do not mind spending the time :oops:

i am planning to do the moving vehicle for division b (which is why i am on this thread!)
does anyone have any good tips??? :D

my goal is to get top 10 at nats, if that is possible

PS @rpaul48 congrats at getting 1st at nats! Maybe you have some suggestions that may help me succeed?
Last edited by AnikJain3pro5un00bs on June 14th, 2015, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
:D hoping to enjoy another year of the science olympiad!!
Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Re: Wheeled Vehicle B

Post by Unome »

AnikJain3pro5un00bs wrote:hi guys this is my first year doing the science olympiad, and i would much appreciate some tips, if you do not mind spending the time :oops:

i am planning to do the moving vehicle for division b (which is why i am on this thread!)
does anyone have any good tips??? :D

my goal is to get top 10 at nats, if that is possible

PS @rajpaul48 congrats at getting 1st at nats! Maybe you have some suggestions that may help me succeed?
Well, I don't actually know much about this event, but I can tell you some basic information. Next year the event will be Scrambler (this ran in Division C for a while, so you can look at the thread for that and the wiki page for Scrambler to get used to the event, although the Division B variant will likely be different). Top ten at Nationals will be difficult, especially in your first year, but it depends on what school and state you're in.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Return to “2015 Build Events”