Building the Bridge

OREO12345
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Building the Bridge

Post by OREO12345 »

When I build the bridge, should I bring it to competition already built or must I build it there? :D
Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Re: Building the Bridge

Post by Unome »

OREO12345 wrote:When I build the bridge, should I bring it to competition already built or must I build it there? :D
The only possible excuse for this is being new to Science Olympiad or a troll...

Sorry, I had to say that, just in case you actually were a troll (Don't take it personally). You build the bridge beforehand. Very few events have you build something on the spot.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
OREO12345

Post by OREO12345 »

Unome I can assure you that I am asking to question seriously. This is my first year doing this with my school.
retired1
State: FL

Post by retired1 »

Where is your coach?
Having stuck my foot in my mouth before, and not being new to SO, I can tell you from personal experience that it helps to carefully read all of the rules for the event. Specifically 2.a.
Unome
State: GA

Post by Unome »

OREO12345 wrote:Unome I can assure you that I am asking to question seriously. This is my first year doing this with my school.
Okay, thanks. I can now excuse any further questions that would otherwise likely have come from a troll (Although retired1 is definitely correct, reading the rules and becoming very familiar with them will get you far as a newcomer).
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Return to “Bridge Building B/C”