Michigan 2009

croman74
Division: C
State: MI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Michigan 2009

Post by croman74 »

Talk about Michigan competition here. Is there even anybody else from Michigan? I'm in region 12, and my regionals are at GVSU.
My 2010 Events
Elevated Bridge-7th
Trajectory-1st
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner." -Lyndon B. Johnson
sciolygirl

Re: Michigan 2009

Post by sciolygirl »

yeah i am from michigan what events do you have will you be at frankenmouth invetationals? and that peeing thing is totally right on
croman74

Post by croman74 »

my team doesn't go to invitationals, and my events are scrambler and elevated bridge (i'm also helping with physical science lab, but not competing in it). What region are you in? Also, how often does your team go to states?
My 2010 Events
Elevated Bridge-7th
Trajectory-1st
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner." -Lyndon B. Johnson
EastStroudsburg13
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: PA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by EastStroudsburg13 »

How competitive is Michigan usually? I saw that they have a lot of teams, but I'm still wondering.
East Stroudsburg South Class of 2012, Alumnus of JT Lambert, Drexel University Class of 2017

Helpful Links
Wiki
Wiki Pages that Need Work
FAQ and SciOly FAQ Wiki
Chat (See IRC Wiki for more info)
BBCode Wiki

So long, and thanks for all the Future Dictator titles!
croman74

Post by croman74 »

EASTstroudsburg13 wrote:How competitive is Michigan usually? I saw that they have a lot of teams, but I'm still wondering.
I just edited the wiki, but in region 12 (my region) we have white pines middle school and grand haven high school. They always do really well and idk about last year and 2 years ago, but in 2006, they both got 2nd in nats. My team basically follows them from region 12 to states, but sadly hasn't followed them to nats. Those two schools are connected, so if you go to white pines for middle school, then you go to grand haven for high school.
My 2010 Events
Elevated Bridge-7th
Trajectory-1st
tarah_ 22
Division: B

Post by tarah_ 22 »

croman74 wrote:
EASTstroudsburg13 wrote:How competitive is Michigan usually? I saw that they have a lot of teams, but I'm still wondering.
I just edited the wiki, but in region 12 (my region) we have white pines middle school and grand haven high school. They always do really well and idk about last year and 2 years ago, but in 2006, they both got 2nd in nats. My team basically follows them from region 12 to states, but sadly hasn't followed them to nats. Those two schools are connected, so if you go to white pines for middle school, then you go to grand haven for high school.
dude, michigan has awesome teams.ok. are school, Hamilton middle school has take first in regionals and first in our Allendale competition. we totally rock.
:P tarah_ 22 :P
croman74

Post by croman74 »

we also have lakeshore middle school (region 12) who in 2006 placed 7th at nats.
My 2010 Events
Elevated Bridge-7th
Trajectory-1st
b-baller

Post by b-baller »

Michigan is awsome I'm from region 8 and are just a few weeks away from regionals. My schools teams have usally done well.
ImageImage
EastStroudsburg13
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: PA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by EastStroudsburg13 »

I think PA is better...
East Stroudsburg South Class of 2012, Alumnus of JT Lambert, Drexel University Class of 2017

Helpful Links
Wiki
Wiki Pages that Need Work
FAQ and SciOly FAQ Wiki
Chat (See IRC Wiki for more info)
BBCode Wiki

So long, and thanks for all the Future Dictator titles!
croman74

Post by croman74 »

EASTstroudsburg13 wrote:I think PA is better...
Why do you have to leave negative comments on state pages? How would you know that PA is better?
My 2010 Events
Elevated Bridge-7th
Trajectory-1st

Return to “2009 Invitationals, Regionals, and States”