Been thanked: 0

Re: Ohio State Predictions

Post by Untrained_Doctor1 »

for C:
i would think centerville and solon
the order of that i dont know....

as for B:
its between four: WLS, Solon, Magsig and Chardon
dont really know how good chardon is considering ive seen them once this year and
WLS is right behind magsig (1 pt.)
but i def. gaurentee solon getting first, they're in a league of their own...
i think it's a race for 2nd....in my opinion
*A Member Of The Best Magsig Team Ever*

Division C bound....
sihT etupmoC
Division: B
State: OH
Has thanked: 0

Post by sihT etupmoC »

The Solon coach told my coach that we are better than Shardon. Solon and Shardon are arch rivals, which means that if Solon's coach says that, it's true. So my coach says Shardon is out of the way.
So now its a battle between us and Magsig for 2nd. Honestly, if I would have just gone up 2 places to 5th at regionals, we could have won. I can do that at state. If we lost by one point, I honestly think we can beat them at state
2009 States: 1 Compute This, 5 Trajectory
2010 States: 3 Compute This, 6 Meteorology
2011 Regionals: 1 Write It/Do It, 4 Compute This, 5 Meteorology, 3 Team
Danza del Vientre
Division: C

Post by Danza del Vientre »

All I can say is good luck to those going to Ohio State. This is my first year in Science Olympiad, but I was in science fair last year, and I ended up going to Ohio State for that. And let me tell you, all the levels of science fair before that were a joke once I got past my first set of judges. Not only was there like, 1,000 students there, the judges actually seemed to know more information in my area of expertise than I thought possible. I wouldn't expect any less with Science Olympiad. :)
I am a Gerd, and if you're reading this, you're probably a Gerd too!
piquastephen

Post by piquastephen »

Division B:
1. Solon
2. Magsig
3. West Liberty-Salem
4. Chardon

Division C:
1. Solon
2. Centerville
3. Mentor
4. Beavercreek
5. Northmont
6. Piqua
scienceolympiadist
Division: Grad

Post by scienceolympiadist »

sihT etupmoC wrote:The Solon coach told my coach that we are better than Shardon. Solon and Shardon are arch rivals, which means that if Solon's coach says that, it's true. So my coach says Shardon is out of the way.
So now its a battle between us and Magsig for 2nd. Honestly, if I would have just gone up 2 places to 5th at regionals, we could have won. I can do that at state. If we lost by one point, I honestly think we can beat them at state
its Chardon. what school are you from?
dontsenditinthemail

Post by dontsenditinthemail »

sihT etupmoC wrote:The Solon coach told my coach that we are better than Shardon. Solon and Shardon are arch rivals, which means that if Solon's coach says that, it's true. So my coach says Shardon is out of the way.
rivals? From what people have been saying on this forum that div B team doesn't have anybody to rival them!
obxer22LWSCIOLYrocks

Post by obxer22LWSCIOLYrocks »

In my dreams, my school, Lakota West will go. But I have to live with the reality that Mentor, Solon, Chardon, and Centerville will be vying for those spots.
Proud Member of Science Olympiad for four years. A member of Lakota West Science Olympiad in Ohio-Cincinnati Region.

2009 Events: Trajectory(4th Regionals), Electric Vehicle(9th Regionals), Chem Lab(6th Regionals)

Go Bucks!!
cyanoacrylateismybff

Post by cyanoacrylateismybff »

obxer22LWSCIOLYrocks wrote:In my dreams, my school, Lakota West will go. But I have to live with the reality that Mentor, Solon, Chardon, and Centerville will be vying for those spots.
Yeah. That's who it usually is, although mason might slip in that list. Still, west has never broken top 15 before, but I think this is the year to do it. Woo!
SciOly Events '10
Anatomy+Physiology
Forensics (2nd regionals last year)
Mission Possible

It's not a purse; it's a SATCHEL!!!
leadoxide
Division: Grad

Post by leadoxide »

I don't think chardon will get in top 5 like they did last year...we beat them overall at a recent invitational and we had two event no-shows. I havent seen Centerville at any invitationals we've gone to, they could even be better than Solon...didnt they get 1st last year?
Division C Events: Physics Lab, Chem Lab, Circuit Lab, Astronomy, Its About Time

Ohio States 2009
Astronomy - 2nd
Chem Lab - 3rd
Its About Time - 5th

Ohio States 2008
Physics Lab - 1st
Circuit Lab - 5th
obxer22LWSCIOLYrocks

Post by obxer22LWSCIOLYrocks »

What teams have made states from all the different regionals in division c?

Cincinnati-
Lakota West
Sycamore
Mason
Harrison
Loveland
Fairfield
Cincinnati Country Day
Proud Member of Science Olympiad for four years. A member of Lakota West Science Olympiad in Ohio-Cincinnati Region.

2009 Events: Trajectory(4th Regionals), Electric Vehicle(9th Regionals), Chem Lab(6th Regionals)

Go Bucks!!

Return to “2009 Invitationals, Regionals, and States”