regc
Division: C
State: WI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wisconsin 2015

Post by regc »

hey guys,

im doing code busters as a trial event in the wisconsin state tournament. anyone have practice tests or preparation material they're willing to share?

thanks!
rfscoach
Coach
Coach
Division: B
State: GA

Re: Wisconsin 2015

Post by rfscoach »

Some Wisconsinite needs to work on getting the Norske Nook to sponsor the 2016 National Tournament. Awesome pie for everyone!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.
sciolycoach
Coach
Coach
Division: Grad
State: WI

Post by sciolycoach »

Awesome idea! I agree on the pie! They are a pretty small company though, but worth a shot.

By the way, they have restaurants in Osseo and Rice Lake, both of which are about one hour away from Menomonie (UW-Stout), and Osseo is right on I-94 from the south if you are driving...
Andy Hamm
Boyceville Science Olympiad
Boyceville, WI
rfscoach
Coach
Coach

Post by rfscoach »

sciolycoach wrote:Awesome idea! I agree on the pie! They are a pretty small company though, but worth a shot.

By the way, they have restaurants in Osseo and Rice Lake, both of which are about one hour away from Menomonie (UW-Stout), and Osseo is right on I-94 from the south if you are driving...
Assuming we make it to nationals this year, and we drive, I am planning a stop for pie. Worst case scenario I will send a parent coach to pick some up!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.
samlan16

Post by samlan16 »

rfscoach wrote:
sciolycoach wrote:Awesome idea! I agree on the pie! They are a pretty small company though, but worth a shot.

Assuming we make it to nationals this year, and we drive, I am planning a stop for pie. Worst case scenario I will send a parent coach to pick some up!
How delicious is the pie if you want to make a parent take a 1 hour round trip?
Old fart who sort of did things sort of for some schools.
rfscoach
Coach
Coach

Post by rfscoach »

samlan16 wrote:
rfscoach wrote:

Sam - endless varieties of amazing pies.......!
samlan16

Post by samlan16 »

rfscoach wrote:
samlan16 wrote:
rfscoach wrote: Assuming we make it to nationals this year, and we drive, I am planning a stop for pie. Worst case scenario I will send a parent coach to pick some up!
Sam - endless varieties of amazing pies.......!
Including Mountain Dew and Doritos pie?
Old fart who sort of did things sort of for some schools.

Return to “2015 Invitationals, Regionals, and States”