Division: B
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Meetup

Post by aditi »

Hey Guys,

We should have a meetup for scioly.org people at Nationals... :D
I'd say before the awards, because after is a big mess!

But let's discuss it -- that's what this thread was made for!

EDIT: Also, we should talk about the Nationals Ultimate Frisbee here even though it's under General Chat.
Anyone interested in NUF? If so, where/when?

-Aditi
Last edited by aditi on May 6th, 2015, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's been scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer... ;)
Scientists say that the world is made of protons, neutrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons. :lol:

Code: Select all

[list][list=][*][img][url][album][best=][profile][rules][score][test][userpage][wiki]strange[/wiki][/userpage][/test][/score][/rules][/profile][/best][/album][/url][/img][/list][/list]
Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Re: Meetup

Post by Unome »

How much time is there between the end of events and awards?
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
aditi

Post by aditi »

Not sure. Does anyone else know?
It's been scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer... ;)
Scientists say that the world is made of protons, neutrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons. :lol:

[list][list=][*][img][url][album][best=][profile][rules][score][test][userpage][wiki]strange[/wiki][/userpage][/test][/score][/rules][/profile][/best][/album][/url][/img][/list][/list]
varunscs11

Post by varunscs11 »

Events end at 4 and awards for Div C begin at 8 so I'd say at most 2 hrs considering people have to get dressed, etc.
Liberal Arts and Science Academy 2015-2017
University of Pennsylvania 2021
MIT Rocks and Minerals 2018, Fossils 2019

varunscs11's Userpage
aditi

Post by aditi »

varunscs11 wrote:Events end at 4 and awards for Div C begin at 8 so I'd say at most 2 hrs considering people have to get dressed, etc.
True...So maybe 6:00?

Unome

Post by Unome »

aditi wrote:
varunscs11 wrote:Events end at 4 and awards for Div C begin at 8 so I'd say at most 2 hrs considering people have to get dressed, etc.
5 to 7 could work, leaving an hour on either side to get stuff done (I'm not sure how long it would take).
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
aditi

Post by aditi »

Unome wrote:
aditi wrote:
5 to 7 could work, leaving an hour on either side to get stuff done (I'm not sure how long it would take).
That makes sense. People would come and go but there would always be people there to socialize. I guess we could even do 4:00 to 8:00 that way people are always there although there won't be many during 4-5 and 7-8...

Unome

Post by Unome »

aditi wrote:
Unome wrote:
aditi wrote:
That makes sense. People would come and go but there would always be people there to socialize. I guess we could even do 4:00 to 8:00 that way people are always there although there won't be many during 4-5 and 7-8...
Ok, good idea. When does B start, though?
Userpage

Jaol

Post by Jaol »

I am but a meager alternate for B but if I could join in that would be great! :)
aditi

Post by aditi »

aditi wrote:
Unome wrote:
aditi wrote:

Ok, good idea. When does B start, though?
Doesn't it start at 6:45? I don't entirely remember.....And C at 8.

Return to “2015 Nationals”