Jaol
Division: Grad
State: GA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meetup

Post by Jaol »

rfscoach wrote:
Jaol wrote:Good idea. We could find an area and also maybe wear something pre-planned. If I'm going to wear something it's gonna be either a fez that I got from Turkey or a bear cap that I got recently.
You, Jaol, will be wearing a Zombie hat as will Unome.
*Sigh* OK. Can I wear a fez/bear cap at the competition since. i'm not competing?
RoboRon
Division: C
State: MI

Post by RoboRon »

Someone should make a banner of some sort so everone can see where we will meet
GHHSSO- On our way back!
Physics for life
Unome

Post by Unome »

RoboRon wrote:Someone should make a banner of some sort so everone can see where we will meet
Someone who has time can just take a poster board and write Scioly.org in the style of the t-shirt (check the 2014 posts during summer for the design). It's visible and it draws people towards it.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
sciolyboy123
Division: B
State: AL

Post by sciolyboy123 »

I don't know if I will actually try to look for this banner or poster or whatever, because I think I'm going to be focused on the actual trading part. My goal this year is another cool hat or something from MIT.
2014-15 Season
(Hooch,Dodgen, Regionals, State, Nats)
Bio-Process Lab(3rd,5th,-,3rd,14th ;) )
Disease Detectives (1st,5th,1st,1st,10th 8-) )
Crave The Wave (2nd,-,-,-,-)
Experimental Design (-,1st, 4th,-,-)
Picture This (4th,6th, 1st, 4th,48th :oops: )
Simple Machines (1st,n/a, 1st, n/a)
RoboRon
Division: C
State: MI

Post by RoboRon »

Unome wrote:
RoboRon wrote:Someone should make a banner of some sort so everone can see where we will meet
Someone who has time can just take a poster board and write Scioly.org in the style of the t-shirt (check the 2014 posts during summer for the design). It's visible and it draws people towards it.
I have a banner that I need to order, but that is ready. I will try to update everyone on the situation
GHHSSO- On our way back!
Physics for life
aditi
State: PA

Post by aditi »

RoboRon wrote:
Unome wrote:
I have a banner that I need to order, but that is ready. I will try to update everyone on the situation
Yes, Ron has an excellent banner that should be ready. We will just need to finalize where and when this will occur...Or if it will be a random thing, people popping in and out. However, because he took the time to receive and pay for the banner, we should pool together some money to pay him back...
It's been scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer... ;)
Scientists say that the world is made of protons, neutrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons. :lol:

Code: Select all

[list][list=][*][img][url][album][best=][profile][rules][score][test][userpage][wiki]strange[/wiki][/userpage][/test][/score][/rules][/profile][/best][/album][/url][/img][/list][/list]
sciolyboy123

Post by sciolyboy123 »

I'll pay him money when and if I see him. What school are you guys and who do I look for?
2014-15 Season
Jaol

Post by Jaol »

Well Ron will be from either Lakeshore or Meads Mill since he's from MI. Also we need to know how much the banner cost and how many people will be there so we can divide the money paid equally.
sciolyboy123

Post by sciolyboy123 »

Jaol wrote:Well Ron will be from either Lakeshore or Meads Mill since he's from MI. Also we need to know how much the banner cost and how many people will be there so we can divide the money paid equally.
I agree
2014-15 Season
aditi
State: PA

Post by aditi »

sciolyboy123 wrote:
Jaol wrote:Well Ron will be from either Lakeshore or Meads Mill since he's from MI. Also we need to know how much the banner cost and how many people will be there so we can divide the money paid equally.
I agree
Actually, Ron's from Grand Haven...? But he said it was $38...just need to check up on him. He's flipper285950 or some other numbers on IRC http://scioly.org/mibbit.php
It's been scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer... ;)
Scientists say that the world is made of protons, neutrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons. :lol:

Code: Select all

[list][list=][*][img][url][album][best=][profile][rules][score][test][userpage][wiki]strange[/wiki][/userpage][/test][/score][/rules][/profile][/best][/album][/url][/img][/list][/list]

Return to “2015 Nationals”