Stupid Fire Alarm Stories

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
Benewcomb
Division: C
State: IN
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Stupid Fire Alarm Stories

Post by Benewcomb »

Just post.Ladel
love you <3
Panda Weasley

Re: Stupid Fire Alarm Stories

Post by Panda Weasley »

We were making salted caramel in chem last year to learn about melting points and someone's burned and set off the fire alarm.
Another time the fire alarm went off five times during one class period.
DFTBA!
Events 2019: Forensics and Fossils
Proud member of Teh Ento Cult.
:ugeek:
Benewcomb

Post by Benewcomb »

Panda Weasley wrote:We were making salted caramel in chem last year to learn about melting points and someone's burned and set off the fire alarm.
Caramel is my favorite! And that is very strange, what were they doing when it burnt? Shouldn’t they have been watching their caramel?

During class one day my friend had to take a folder to the office and came back saying they smelled burnt rubber. So the fire alarm was set of and we all went outside like were supposed to, and it was HOT. So we had to stand out there for 10-15 min. in the BURNING SUN, and finally the alarm stopped. Later I found out that the reason we had to stand out there was because a truck passed us with a bunch of tires.
love you <3
Benewcomb

Post by Benewcomb »

Benewcomb wrote:
Panda Weasley wrote:We were making salted caramel in chem last year to learn about melting points and someone's burned and set off the fire alarm.
Caramel is my favorite! And that is very strange, what were they doing when it burnt? Shouldn’t they have been watching their caramel?

During class one day my friend had to take a folder to the office and came back saying they smelled burnt rubber. So the fire alarm was set of and we all went outside like were supposed to, and it was HOT. So we had to stand out there for 10-15 min. in the BURNING SUN, and finally the alarm stopped. Later I found out that the reason we had to stand out there was because a truck passed us with a bunch of tires.
That said truck btw
love you <3
jonboyage
Division: Grad
State: PA

Post by jonboyage »

Benewcomb wrote:
Benewcomb wrote:

That said truck btw
There we go.
I was in a bin

Rustin '19
UPenn '23
Panda Weasley

Post by Panda Weasley »

Benewcomb wrote:
They were! The teacher later realized after having a similar problem with an AP lab that it was a problem with the lab table. The alarm was very sensitive and for some reason any large amount of heat at that specific table would sometimes set it off. So the caramel may have not actually burned.
DFTBA!
Events 2019: Forensics and Fossils
Proud member of Teh Ento Cult.
:ugeek:
Benewcomb

Post by Benewcomb »

Panda Weasley wrote:
Benewcomb wrote:
They were! The teacher later realized after having a similar problem with an AP lab that it was a problem with the lab table. The alarm was very sensitive and for some reason any large amount of heat at that specific table would sometimes set it off. So the caramel may have not actually burned.
Whoa that rarely happens! Good thing the caramel didnt BURRRRRRNNNN:D
love you <3

Return to “Posting Games”