Scioly Assassination 132: MH370

JoeyC
Division: Grad
State: TX

Re: Scioly Assassination 132: MH370

Post by JoeyC »

waffletree's a she too? WHAT? I am so sorry Waffles. I might have to give you a different nickname now.
waffletree
Division: C
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by waffletree »

JoeyC wrote:waffletree's a she too? WHAT? I am so sorry Waffles. I might have to give you a different nickname now.
waffles works fine :lol: :lol: :lol:
builder cult vp // #treegang
Things2do
State: TN
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Things2do »

JoeyC wrote:welp, got good news. i gave you extra time to solve the clue; an extra 6 hours from the time of my post.
here's the bad news; you still didn't solve the clue.
age is just a number. waffletree's 14 and things2do 15, so the 14th and 15th letters spell:
deraszabqnw1a[b]w[/b][highlight]t[/highlight]t2ynkposnyfp[b]a[/b]m[highlight]h[/highlight]hj8k0lnjyhm[b]f[/b]on[highlight]i[/highlight]hvagnlm6a[b]f[/b]gtw[highlight]n[/highlight]5ybyunazw[b]l[/b]62sh[highlight]g[/highlight]ynjajkon[b]e[/b]vrhmn[highlight]s[/highlight]nfethjk[b]t[/b]pkmnbg[highlight]2[/highlight]ijy8jm[b]r[/b]ngfcgyh[highlight]d[/highlight]ikmmh[b]e[/b]jntrpomn[highlight]o[/highlight]bthj[b]e[/b]ojmyhgrhnmopg67c
waffletree and things2do are both dead, stung by some particularly venomous centapedes.
this voids waffletree's accusation, but someone else could pick it up if they wanted.

on the other hand your group still survived that.

welp. seems you really want to see my special attack. fine. survive THIS, and i’ll show you my special attack.
i’ll take 5 of you with these; you’re going to need all five of those protects of yours.

Karmic Retribution !

Take this! Triple Finish!
Go! Metapod, Squirtle, Pidgeotto!

Take this! Triple Finish 2.0!
Go! Bulbasaur, Zubat, Arbok

Double Encryption!
--... -.... .---- ----- ..... .---- .---- -.... .---- .---- -.... .---- ----- ---.. .---- ----- .---- ...-- ..--- --... --... .---- ----- ..... .---- .---- ..... .---- .---- ..... ...-- ..--- --... ---.. .---- ..--- .---- ----. --... .---- .---- -----

Triple Program Encryption!
30 34 39 20 30 35 34 20 30 34 38 20 30 33 32 20 30 34 39 20 30 35 33 20 30 35 33 20 30 33 32 20 30 34 38 20 30 35 34 20 30 35 30 20 30 33 32 20 30 34 38 20 30 35 34 20 30 34 38 20 30 33 32 20 30 34 38 20 30 35 34 20 30 34 39 20 30 33 32 20 30 34 38 20 30 35 34 20 30 35 35

i can already hear the birds singing.
12 hours.
---FireEmblemRelated---
[spoiler]BriSocQcWvyaIxhZopmkwmcXey[/spoiler] 
[spoiler]VvvBmlKgZtmNprIvtrcgvjBjq[/spoiler]
[spoiler]KhkXijTjFoeiLyuRkyildvsZjs[/spoiler]
[spoiler]TdeUilQfYnkwPmemNtdNevinaryFkub[/spoiler]
---CosmereRelated---
[spoiler]DlpCmcZcWagwoRxhCwtircidLes[/spoiler]
[spoiler]DhpKhgVcOntrjrbAydUmyoadevNber[/spoiler]
[spoiler]OprFmlDaFkwggmfnEudbrVvqMmyzifzaSjce[/spoiler]
[spoiler]AvmNlmQvRswNlcIqkFmoloahzOto[/spoiler]
Centipedes can't sting. They can penetrate with venom filled pair of modified legs, however...
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
JoeyC

Post by JoeyC »

Nah, was referring to this:
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/df/Kouhun-hd.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111001145807[/img]
(from the prequels)
Things2do
State: TN
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Things2do »

JoeyC wrote:Nah, was referring to this:
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/df/Kouhun-hd.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111001145807[/img]
(from the prequels)
That looks like a lengthened ox beetle larva or a squishy millipede with centipede's legs...
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
PM2017
State: CA

Post by PM2017 »

I don't understand the point of disallowing each assassinator to change the game. It would get rather boring if it were the same each round. (Also, who runs the EOOTA? If people enjoyed this game, what's the reasoning behind disallowing it?))
West High '19
UC Berkeley '23

Go Bears!
JoeyC

Post by JoeyC »

EOOTA wrote:A lot of EOOTA guidelines are based on the risk of an unskilled Assassinator not being able to handle complicated rules well, or using rules to make killing too easy. This is why the EOOTA supports a setup with a set number of officers and clear rules for killing and protecting. This can be shifted in certain ways, but doing many shifts at once catches our attention.
but everyone knows the EOOTA's not an our, it's a mine
waffletree

Post by waffletree »

so heres what i think:
- as annoying as it was, i loved how if you accused someone incorrect, they would die, because as someone else pointed out, you cant just randomly accuse
- it was really different, which made it more fun and made it more interesting for the people
- i liked how there weren't like set officers to protect and accuse, because i dont usually have time to be a officer for a normal sassy game, and im usually too busy to actively participate in sassy games, but the fact that it was like 'be an officer whenever you want' was good
- the ciphers were nice
- style was cool
- clues were really detailed
- you were a really active sassy which was great
dislikes:
- it was hard for me to get the references
- it was really confusing at first, and you could have clarified the rules better
- ciphers were nice, but a bit excessive
- changes were a bit excessive too
- not very structured - too many possible things could happen
JoeyC

Post by JoeyC »

As I said, I'm somewhat of an anarachist :lol: , disorder is my home.
However, I was more than confidant I could steer the disorder as I wanted given the ability; hence the need for me to have the ability to do whatever I want.
So the onarchy was controlled, don't worry.

Hope the future sassys will benefit from this-
Possible rules for future games:

Incorrect accuses kill (no wanton accuse sprees)

Anyone can be an officer (Instead set a limit for protects per round.,anyone can protect once, earn accuses, etc. Pro: No inactive officers, anyone can meaningfully participate)

Reduce amount of protects (no need to have 5 protects if your clue only targets one person. 3 at most is needed if your single target clue could apply to multiple people)

Advice for future games:

Ramp up Difficulty of Clues- easy in the beginning, then make it harder slowly. kate! did this in hers (easier clues are harder to make work. harder clues= dCode, throw through 2 ciphers, NOT VIGNERES, hint at what those ciphers were, leave. This matches the energy levels of most sassys over the course of the game)

On the topic of vigneres: don't use as your primary cipher unless the key is easy to guess; I remember a sassy that just spammed these as one liners for clues, and because no one wanted to spend the time repetitively guessing the key to a 1d clue everything just got so boring.(sorry 芷颜林, for that and probably choosing the wrong characters to spell the name with)
waffletree

Post by waffletree »

oh one more thing - with the zodiac killer cipher - i noticed which website it was from right away by the color - and in the link it said zodiac killer or something :lol:

Return to “Assassinator Games”