Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

CookiePie1
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: NJ
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Post by CookiePie1 »

Does leader refer to a mod or admin?
Assassinator wrote:People will die (of course). Admins and mods are no exception. I will kill you guys too as I please.
South Brunswick High School Captain '22
2020 Events: Protein Modeling, Ping Pong Parachute, Wright Stuff, Sounds of Music
2021 Events: Protein Modeling, Sounds of Music, Ornithology
2022 Events: TBD

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Creationist127
State: IN

Re: Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Post by Creationist127 »

CookiePie1 wrote:Does leader refer to a mod or admin?
Assassinator wrote:People will die (of course). Admins and mods are no exception. I will kill you guys too as I please.
WikiMod NeilMehta joined on August 27, and has participated in the sassy games before... but I'm not really sure if he would be a target.
I suppose, for lack of a better idea, I protect half of NeilMehta. (I'll change if needed.)
2018: Hovercraft, Thermo, Coaster, Solar System
2019: Thermo, Circuit Lab, Sounds, Wright Stuff
2020: Circuit Lab, Wright Stuff, Machines
2021: Circuit Lab, Machines, WIDI, anything but Wright Stuff

Can I request that we delete 2020 from our memories and do it over again?
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: MO

Post by dxu46 »

Creationist127 wrote:
CookiePie1 wrote:Does leader refer to a mod or admin?
WikiMod NeilMehta joined on August 27, and has participated in the sassy games before... but I'm not really sure if he would be a target.
I suppose, for lack of a better idea, I protect half of NeilMehta. (I'll change if needed.)
Along with the whole Neil/whythelongface thing I'll protect the other half (good call btw)
Creationist127
State: IN

Post by Creationist127 »

Hmm, now that I look a little harder, EastStroudsburg13 is both an admin... and the sassy in #27. He might be worth a protect, especially being we have three to spare right now. (I may have been a little hasty with my protect, but I'll keep it the way it is.)
2018: Hovercraft, Thermo, Coaster, Solar System
2019: Thermo, Circuit Lab, Sounds, Wright Stuff
2020: Circuit Lab, Wright Stuff, Machines
2021: Circuit Lab, Machines, WIDI, anything but Wright Stuff

Can I request that we delete 2020 from our memories and do it over again?
TheCrazyChemist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

Creationist127 wrote:Hmm, now that I look a little harder, EastStroudsburg13 is both an admin... and the sassy in #27. He might be worth a protect, especially being we have three to spare right now. (I may have been a little hasty with my protect, but I'll keep it the way it is.)
I was thinking that it might be East too, but I didn't have any leads, so I didn't really know.
CookiePie1
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NJ

Post by CookiePie1 »

Assassinator wrote: By the way...you may need to expand your scope on who might be busy.
Could the sassy be a grad?
South Brunswick High School Captain '22
2020 Events: Protein Modeling, Ping Pong Parachute, Wright Stuff, Sounds of Music
2021 Events: Protein Modeling, Sounds of Music, Ornithology
2022 Events: TBD

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Arpitr20

Post by Arpitr20 »

Sorry, kinda off topic, but is there any sort of list as to who can get assassinated? Is it just anyone on the forum?
Arpitr20 placings (WA)
2019 (regional/state)
Astronomy: 5/
Chem Lab: 1/1
Dynamic Planet: 2/2
GeoLogic Mapping: 5/5
Circuit Lab: 3/4
Code Busters: -/
TheCrazyChemist

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

CookiePie1 wrote:
Assassinator wrote: By the way...you may need to expand your scope on who might be busy.
I was thinking that maybe they would be involved with other competitions, but I guess so. Is there anything from stopping a grad being the sassy?
Here
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by Here »

TheCrazyChemist wrote:
Creationist127 wrote:Hmm, now that I look a little harder, EastStroudsburg13 is both an admin... and the sassy in #27. He might be worth a protect, especially being we have three to spare right now. (I may have been a little hasty with my protect, but I'll keep it the way it is.)
I was thinking that it might be East too, but I didn't have any leads, so I didn't really know.
well, since I still have my protect and don't have any other leads at the moment, i'll protect half of East
johns hopkins '25
Things2do
Division: Grad
State: TN

Post by Things2do »

Arpitr20 wrote:Sorry, kinda off topic, but is there any sort of list as to who can get assassinated? Is it just anyone on the forum?
Anyone on the Forums can be killed. Usually moderators et cetera are exempted in the rules, but occasionally they ain't. Like in this one.
TheCrazyChemist wrote:
CookiePie1 wrote:
I was thinking that maybe they would be involved with other competitions, but I guess so. Is there anything from stopping a grad being the sassy?
Graduates have been the Assassinator before, so I'd say "No.".
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki

Return to “Assassinator Games”