Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

TheCrazyChemist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

Creationist127 wrote:
TheCrazyChemist wrote:Wait a minute, I just realized that Creationist127 does sounds of music, thermo and circuit. And from what I've seen, s/he seems pretty well versed in cracking these sorts of things. No offense Creationist127, but everyone's under suspicion, including me.
No offense taken--but consider that I have never been an officer before, and have only been following three-ish sassy games. From an outsider's point of view, it would seem unlikely that I am a sassy at my level of experience. (Not to mention, the sassy being an officer in their own game? How often does that happen?)
I see what you mean, though--an interesting coincidence. My point is, it's probably not wise to waste an accusation on me--especially considering the high kill count already.

(P.S. I am a guy.)
Whoever said we were wise? :twisted:
TheCrazyChemist

Re: Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

Also, a demogorgon is from Dungeons and Dragons. Maybe we have a D&D fan here? Does anyone know if there is any specific person who is a fan of D&D?
Here
Division: C
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by Here »

TheCrazyChemist wrote:Also, a demogorgon is from Dungeons and Dragons. Maybe we have a D&D fan here? Does anyone know if there is any specific person who is a fan of D&D?
The only person who has been active in these games who I’ve seen mention it has been LittleMissNyan
johns hopkins '25
Crimesolver
State: CA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by Crimesolver »

pikachu4919 wrote:Credit cards have 16 digits. Only 12 were discernible according to the clue.
if the pattern continues, then he must have been shining the light at 8857
Keep on going :)
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: RI

Post by MadCow2357 »

Demogorgon is also from stranger things. ;)
Last edited by MadCow2357 on April 20th, 2019, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
wearymagpie

Post by wearymagpie »

decided I'd try contributing to this lol

Only vaguely related to Stranger Things, there's a forum titled "strange things we did when we were little", and one of the people who posted on it was a user named paleonaps who went to Brown, and I typed in 885737 and found that it's a shade of brown on a color website... but I feel like this is already a huge stretch, plus the user was last active in 2015. The sassy would most likely be targeting active users, right?
2019-20 events: ornithology, codebusters, water quality, fossils
TheChiScientist
Division: Grad
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by TheChiScientist »

Here wrote:
TheCrazyChemist wrote:Also, a demogorgon is from Dungeons and Dragons. Maybe we have a D&D fan here? Does anyone know if there is any specific person who is a fan of D&D?
The only person who has been active in these games who I’ve seen mention it has been LittleMissNyan
I recall Dxu46 trying a game similar to D&D on these forums but that's been dead for a while... Maybe there's a link there???
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: MO

Post by dxu46 »

TheChiScientist wrote:
Here wrote:
I recall Dxu46 trying a game similar to D&D on these forums but that's been dead for a while... Maybe there's a link there???
You got the wrong person buddy
Things2do
State: TN

Post by Things2do »

dxu46 wrote:
TheChiScientist wrote:
Here wrote: The only person who has been active in these games who I’ve seen mention it has been LittleMissNyan
MadCow2357, maybe?
Creationist127 wrote:
TheCrazyChemist wrote:Wait a minute, I just realized that Creationist127 does sounds of music, thermo and circuit. And from what I've seen, s/he seems pretty well versed in cracking these sorts of things. No offense Creationist127, but everyone's under suspicion, including me.
No offense taken--but consider that I have never been an officer before, and have only been following three-ish sassy games. From an outsider's point of view, it would seem unlikely that I am a sassy at my level of experience. (Not to mention, the sassy being an officer in their own game? How often does that happen?)
I see what you mean, though--an interesting coincidence. My point is, it's probably not wise to waste an accusation on me--especially considering the high kill count already.

(P.S. I am a guy.)
Exactly what the Sassy'd say...
Quite often does that happen. It's a way to throw off suspicion...
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
TheChiScientist
State: IL

Post by TheChiScientist »

dxu46 wrote:
TheChiScientist wrote:
Here wrote: The only person who has been active in these games who I’ve seen mention it has been LittleMissNyan
Correction it was UTF. :D
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me

Return to “Assassinator Games”