Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
Tailsfan101
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: ID
Location: Philippians 3:20a "For our citizenship is in heaven"

Re: Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Post by Tailsfan101 » April 6th, 2019, 2:42 pm

TheMysteriousMapMan wrote:Whoops, quoted too much–I was referring to if I should make any protects.
I would protect jaggie34 since he (she?) goes to the same school as pepperonipi, and possibly protect me because I'm mentioned in the clue. Beyond that, I would just protect two more officers that seem plausible.
2016-2020 Treasure Valley Homeschool Wiki
2021 possible events: Disease Detectives, GeoLogic Mapping, Designer Genes, Protein Modeling, Codebusters, Write It Do It

Mini-Inv./Nebo/North JH
DD: 1/3/-
GLM: 1/1/-
DG: 1/1/-
PM: 1/2/1
WIDI: 2/-/-
Code: 2/-/-

Assassinator for games #118 and 136

jaggie34
State: FL
Has thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Post by jaggie34 » April 6th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Tailsfan101 wrote:
TheMysteriousMapMan wrote:Whoops, quoted too much–I was referring to if I should make any protects.
I would protect jaggie34 since he (she?) goes to the same school as pepperonipi, and possibly protect me because I'm mentioned in the clue. Beyond that, I would just protect two more officers that seem plausible.
He, and while I'd appreciate the protection it might be a better idea to just hold on to our protects for the moment as the evidence for pepperonipi seems pretty solid
Boca Raton Community High School
Events: Circuit Lab, Machines, Ping Pong Parachute, Codebusters
Florida Game On C and Fermi Questions C champion (until they come back :D )
I like circuits :idea:
Click here to meet my hero!

TheMysteriousMapMan
State: MI
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheMysteriousMapMan » April 6th, 2019, 5:16 pm

I'll protect half of jaggie34 just in case. Take or leave the other half, then.
2020 Events: Astronomy, Experimental Design, Detector Building, Ornithology, Sounds of Music.

Unsuccessful Assassinator of Game 143.

jaggie34

Post by jaggie34 » April 6th, 2019, 8:38 pm

TheMysteriousMapMan wrote:I'll protect half of jaggie34 just in case. Take or leave the other half, then.
I guess I'll protect the other half of myself then

Here
State: NY

Post by Here » April 8th, 2019, 2:12 pm

72 hours.....
Kellenberg Memorial HS
2020 events: Anatomy, Designer Genes, Experimental Design, Ornithology

TheChiScientist
Division: Grad
State: IL

Post by TheChiScientist » April 8th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Here wrote:72 hours.....
Something tells me this sassy is quite busy... (On that note I gotta get back to prepping for state! ;) )
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me

Assassinator
Division: Grad

Post by Assassinator » April 9th, 2019, 6:43 am

TheChiScientist wrote:
Something tells me this sassy is quite busy... (On that note I gotta get back to prepping for state! ;) )
Yes, yes I am.

Continuing our story though:

April 1, 12:00 a.m.

I hid in the bushes, my eyes set on pepperonipi's house. An evil smirk came across my face as I was about to strike.

LittleMissNyan comes running to the door, with Tailsfan101 right behind her.

LittleMissNyan: "pepperonipi! We need to get you to safety immediately! You're in grave danger!"

An exasperated expression came across my face. I couldn't pull off my prank, not with these people around.

LittleMissNyan, you have earned an accusation. What you do with it now is up to you.

Quickly thinking, wouldn't it be fun to play a prank on Bob while he's trying to construct three-quarters of a half? Yeah, that would be fun!

-72 hours-
Scioly Assassination 146: A Superstore By Any Other Name
Deaths: Tailsfan101, SilverBreeze, pepperonipi, bernard, Creationist127, CPScienceDude, Things2Do, dragonfruit35, JoeyC

Creationist127
State: IN

Post by Creationist127 » April 9th, 2019, 7:28 am

Assassinator wrote:
TheChiScientist wrote:
Yes, yes I am.

I hid in the bushes, my eyes set on pepperonipi's house. An evil smirk came across my face as I was about to strike.

LittleMissNyan: "pepperonipi! We need to get you to safety immediately! You're in grave danger!"

An exasperated expression came across my face. I couldn't pull off my prank, not with these people around.

LittleMissNyan, you have earned an accusation. What you do with it now is up to you.

Quickly thinking, wouldn't it be fun to play a prank on Bob while he's trying to construct three-quarters of a half? Yeah, that would be fun!

-72 hours-
Now wait a second. Your sig says everyone has one accusation, but earlier you said we start with none... Could you offer a clarification, by chance?
At any rate, 3/4 of 1/2 is 3/8. Nobody notable joined on March 8 of any year, as far as I can tell. Does anyone recognize "Bob", or is it just a placeholder name? Perhaps, though this is a stretch, bobthebuilderman?
2018: Hovercraft, Thermo, Coaster, Solar System
2019: Thermo, Circuit Lab, Sounds, Wright Stuff
2020: Circuit Lab, Wright Stuff, Machines
2021: Circuit Lab, Machines, WIDI, Wright Stuff

2021 grind starts now... and no excuses about not knowing the rules yet!

jaggie34

Post by jaggie34 » April 9th, 2019, 7:49 am

Creationist127 wrote:
Assassinator wrote:
TheChiScientist wrote: Something tells me this sassy is quite busy... (On that note I gotta get back to prepping for state! ;) )
Yes, yes I am.

-72 hours-
Now wait a second. Your sig says everyone has one accusation, but earlier you said we start with none... Could you offer a clarification, by chance?
At any rate, 3/4 of 1/2 is 3/8. Nobody notable joined on March 8 of any year, as far as I can tell. Does anyone recognize "Bob", or is it just a placeholder name? Perhaps, though this is a stretch, bobthebuilderman?
That was an April fools joke, we actually start with one

Tailsfan101
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: ID
Location: Philippians 3:20a "For our citizenship is in heaven"

Post by Tailsfan101 » April 9th, 2019, 7:54 am

What strikes me as important in this clue:
-"Quickly thinking", is grammatically incorrect
-"Bob"
-"three-quarters of a half", 3/8
-"fun", is repeated
-"construct", someone who does a build, likely
2016-2020 Treasure Valley Homeschool Wiki
2021 possible events: Disease Detectives, GeoLogic Mapping, Designer Genes, Protein Modeling, Codebusters, Write It Do It

Mini-Inv./Nebo/North JH
DD: 1/3/-
GLM: 1/1/-
DG: 1/1/-
PM: 1/2/1
WIDI: 2/-/-
Code: 2/-/-

Assassinator for games #118 and 136

Return to “Posting Games”