A new disease is spreading across scioly.org like no one has ever seen. How far will it go? Can it be stopped? And if so, who will stop it? The answers are up to you...
The rules for my game are:
1. The officers will be the next five people who express their interest by posting below. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. There will be no "informants", but civilians may post.
3. People will die. Also, administrators and moderators may be killed. I ask that they will not reveal my identity in the event that they are targeted.
4. Officers may protect one person per clue.
5. Once an officer has made three incorrect accusations, that officer is dead.
6. Dead officers may be replaced three times. To fill an empty officer spot, you must solve the current kill clue and PM the solution to me. You may not post the answer to that clue.
7. The Assassinator will provide clues which plainly point to his/her next victim, and may target his/her own account.
8. The Assassinator may or may not continue to post with his/her true account, and may provide hints there.
9. When accusing someone of being the Assassinator you must use the following template "I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when accusing, the accusation will not count.
10. Once "killed" a user may not post about the identity of the Assassinator. "Ghost posts" are allowed, but dead people may not post about clues.
11. Each clue will last 48 hours, after which the Assassinator will make the kill. Protects may be changed during the 48 hours.
12. If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and cannot be stored as an extra one to use later.
13. Officers start with zero accusations.
14. The Assassinator wins after 15 incorrect accusations have been made, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill.
15. The Assassinator reserves the right to change any rules as he/she deem necessary.
Last edited by Assassinator
on May 2nd, 2019, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SciOly Assassination 138: Tanks and Turrets
Death Count: 0
People who are dead:
2: "Some say love, others say God"