Board games. How fun... until people start dying. I challenge Scioly to an... unconventional game of chess. This game involve many new things to the world of chess... including, hopefully, many, many deaths.
Here are the rules:
- 1. The next five people who respond with a chess piece will be the officers. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for a while, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. There will be no "informants", but civilians may post.
3. People will die. There are no exceptions. The Assassinator may kill administrators or moderators. I ask that they not reveal my identity anyway.
4. Officers may protect one person per clue, unless otherwise stated by the assassinator.
5. Once an officer has made three incorrect accusations, he may not accuse or protect anyone.
6. The Assassinator will provide clues which plainly point to my next victim, and occasionally to myself.
7. The Assassinator may or may not continue to post with my true account, and may provide hints there.
8. When accusing someone of being Assassinator you must use the following template "I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when accusing, the accusation won’t count
9. Once "killed" a user will be allowed no more than one “ghost” post.
10. Each clue will last 48 hours, after which the Assassinator will kill.
11. If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and cannot be stored as an extra one to use later.
12. The first three officers to post begin with one accusation. Everyone else begins at 0, and you will earn an accusation with each correct protection.
13. The Assassinator wins after 10 incorrect accusations have been made, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill, or if all officers are killed.
14. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he/she deems necessary.
Let the game begin!