Scioly Assassination 137: Checkmate

Things2do
Division: Grad
State: TN
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Scioly Assassination 137: Checkmate

Post by Things2do »

Assassinator wrote:Things2Do is saved, but you didn't manage to take a piece this time, unfortunately.

Breaking the rules of chess, I yeet one of your pawns across the chessboard so that I can target people properly. It's still in a decent place, I promise... You're on the road to success. It's a little odd that I'm breaking the normal rules, I know, but I'm just trying to keep this game even, so that I don't fall behind.

(I also apologize for the late clue... I've been a little busy recently and I didn't click submit last night)
If I remember correctly, there's only a couple of people on here that capitalize my "d"... And the use of "yeet," whatever the pigeon that's a code for, seems to be a little rare...

Edit: For some reason, I'm coming up with L.M.N. for the second part... But I don't think she capitalizes my name at all...

Edit 2: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11613&p=383157
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
lindsmaurer
Division: C
State: OH

Post by lindsmaurer »

pikachu4919 wrote:
TheCrazyChemist wrote:
lindsmaurer wrote:irisvirus responded incredibly quickly again :?: :?: :?:
Accuse if you want, to, you have enough accusations.
Y'know, some users have additional fake accounts.
If you’re talking about Iris, I know her in real life and can confirm that’s her account
Solon HS Captain
DMAH
Sassy #137
1-3 placements: 58
Medals + ribbons: 109

Fossils: X/2/3
Code: 2/1/10
Sounds: 1/2/11
Detector: 1/2/X
Circuits: 8/X/X
Gravity: 7/X/X
GLM: X\X\X
TheCrazyChemist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

Things2do wrote:
Assassinator wrote:Things2Do is saved, but you didn't manage to take a piece this time, unfortunately.

Breaking the rules of chess, I yeet one of your pawns across the chessboard so that I can target people properly. It's still in a decent place, I promise... You're on the road to success. It's a little odd that I'm breaking the normal rules, I know, but I'm just trying to keep this game even, so that I don't fall behind.

(I also apologize for the late clue... I've been a little busy recently and I didn't click submit last night)
If I remember correctly, there's only a couple of people on here that capitalize my "d"... And the use of "yeet," whatever the pigeon that's a code for, seems to be a little rare...

Edit: For some reason, I'm coming up with L.M.N. for the second part... But I don't think she capitalizes my name at all...

Are you suggesting that whythelongface is the sassy? Also, you being a grammar nazi, I naturally assume that the "d" is capitalized. I think most people also think that.
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by LittleMissNyan »

Things2do wrote:

1. yeet is not code for anything it's a meme
2. "Road" = Road Scholar?
3. Now that I did a search I do use yeet kinda of a lot so yeah you might want to protect me?
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
Things2do
Division: Grad
State: TN

Post by Things2do »

TheCrazyChemist wrote:
Things2do wrote:

Are you suggesting that whythelongface is the sassy? Also, you being a grammar nazi, I naturally assume that the "d" is capitalized. I think most people also think that.
I was just mentioning that the syntax was very similar...
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
irisvirus
State: OH
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by irisvirus »

a tiny compilation of things people have noticed about this clue:
"yeet" (which is a prettyyyyy common word so idk if its important, but also it's a departure from the sassy's usual eloquence)
"even" & "odd"
"road" scholar? the first person who comes to mind who does road is lindsmaurer, but that's just because it's one of the only 5 things she ever talks about (other 4 are circuit, mystery, horses, and FPS)
also sig is "1"

also also, i'm real and google-able
Solon Middle High School
XPD, Designer, Protein, WIDI
XPD (1st), Meteo (7th), Roller (...), WIDI, Heredity, Game On, Fossils
XPD (1st), Microbe (18th), Roller (5th), Meteo, WIDI, Solar, Mystery
WIDI, Bottle Rockets, RFTS, Scrambler
DatSciolyBoi
State: CA

Post by DatSciolyBoi »

Whenever anyone asks bear a question, he would answer yeet for yes and no for no. I think he uses the word yeet the most here. I hereby protect bear
Chaparral Middle School -> Troy High School
Background in: Wright Stuff, Bottle Rocket, Mission Possible, Wind Power, Experimental Design, Elastic Launched Glider, Fossils, Mystery Architecture
Builder Cult Satanic Group .CO :twisted:
Co-Sassy of Game 138: Tanks and Turrets
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: PA

Post by UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F »

LittleMissNyan wrote:
Things2do wrote:

it's in the dictionary I might add
CookiePie1
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NJ

Post by CookiePie1 »

UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F wrote:
LittleMissNyan wrote:
Things2do wrote: If I remember correctly, there's only a couple of people on here that capitalize my "d"... And the use of "yeet," whatever the pigeon that's a code for, seems to be a little rare...

But it's wiktionary...
South Brunswick High School Captain '22
2020 Events: Protein Modeling, Ping Pong Parachute, Wright Stuff, Sounds of Music
2021 Events: Protein Modeling, Sounds of Music, Ornithology
2022 Events: TBD

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: PA

Post by UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F »

CookiePie1 wrote:
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F wrote:
LittleMissNyan wrote: 1. yeet is not code for anything it's a meme