Scioly Assassination 137: Checkmate

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
MadCow2357
Division: C
State: RI

Re: Scioly Assassination 137: Checkmate

Postby MadCow2357 » May 16th, 2019, 5:24 pm

I protect SO Nerd for the reasons previously stated. I will protect myself for the second protection because I wanna live. (I'll change it later if we get a better lead)
I'd correct the spelling of the name just in case your misspelling doesn't count and SOnerd is actually the target.
MadCow2357's Userpage
2020 Events: Boomilever, Machines, Wright Stuff, and hopefully Gravity Vehicle
Member of the Builder Cult and DMAH
Gallagher Middle School '19
Barrington High School '23
God Bless Len Joeris (Balsa Man) - Don't cry because he is gone. Smile because he was here.

Things2do
State: TN
Location: Unfortunately, not Utah somewhere near the Colorado border

Postby Things2do » May 16th, 2019, 6:24 pm

You captured my pawn. Good job, otherwise you would’ve lost yours. MadCow2357 is safe… for now.

There’s a piece in danger for you after the move I made. Two pieces, actually. For this clue, officers each have two protects. If you only protect one person, I will kill the other. If you protect neither, then I’ll kill whichever one I feel like killing.

Innate skill isn’t eNough, Atention skills are imporTant, or yOu will not win this match. woRk Together, you’ll need to, or else you will lOse.

There’s a lot of butterflies flying around in here… I think my friend Mick might be able to get rid of them.
INATORTO are the letters that are capitalized, which unscramble to rotation, any reference to that?

Attention is also misspelled.
"Butterfly" used to be the forum swear filter, and SOnerd registered a IRC channel on the topic, and of which Anomaly is a regular visitor... Don't visit it without being invited. They're not afraid to ban you...
John 5:46-47
When your signature exceeds the allotted 300 characters, you put it here...
Is this where I put the Builder Cult?
"I think that we're all mentally ill. Those of us outside the asylums only hide it a little better - and maybe not all that much better after all." - Stephen King

DatSciolyBoi
State: CA

Postby DatSciolyBoi » May 16th, 2019, 7:20 pm

You captured my pawn. Good job, otherwise you would’ve lost yours. MadCow2357 is safe… for now.

There’s a piece in danger for you after the move I made. Two pieces, actually. For this clue, officers each have two protects. If you only protect one person, I will kill the other. If you protect neither, then I’ll kill whichever one I feel like killing.

Innate skill isn’t eNough, Atention skills are imporTant, or yOu will not win this match. woRk Together, you’ll need to, or else you will lOse.

There’s a lot of butterflies flying around in here… I think my friend Mick might be able to get rid of them.
INATORTO are the letters that are capitalized, which unscramble to rotation, any reference to that?

Attention is also misspelled.
"Butterfly" used to be the forum swear filter, and SOnerd registered a IRC channel on the topic, and of which Anomaly is a regular visitor... Don't visit it without being invited. They're not afraid to ban you...
I use one of my protects on Anomaly for the reason stated above.
Chaparral Middle School -> Troy High School
Background in: Wright Stuff, Bottle Rocket, Mission Possible, Wind Power, Experimental Design, Elastic Launched Glider, Fossils, Mystery Architecture
Builder Cult Satanic Group .CO :twisted:
Co-Sassy of Game 138: Tanks and Turrets

TheCrazyChemist
State: CT

Postby TheCrazyChemist » May 17th, 2019, 4:03 am

Oh wow. That was some superb knowledge from Things2do. Personally, I think it's suspicious. Well, we might as well move on to ID. Here's what I think:

Grammar Nazi?- The sig says "Everyone can learn to win at chess" right now. Seems a little bit suspicious of someone obsessed with grammar. Points to Things2do and UTF.

Chess- Just the whole entire theme of the game. Of course, Things2do posted in that chess forum, but so did UTF. Things2do seems very suspicious. However, there was that baconian cipher, which people said only people in codebusters would know.

I don't have any other leads. Btw sassy, your sig still says Scioly Assassination 136, not 137.
BMS 19' SHS 23'
TheCrazyChemist's Userpage
Failed Co-Sassy of Scioly Assassination 138: Tanks and Turrets.

lindsmaurer
State: OH

Postby lindsmaurer » May 17th, 2019, 4:36 am

Oh wow. That was some superb knowledge from Things2do. Personally, I think it's suspicious. Well, we might as well move on to ID. Here's what I think:

Grammar Nazi?- The sig says "Everyone can learn to win at chess" right now. Seems a little bit suspicious of someone obsessed with grammar. Points to Things2do and UTF.

Chess- Just the whole entire theme of the game. Of course, Things2do posted in that chess forum, but so did UTF. Things2do seems very suspicious. However, there was that baconian cipher, which people said only people in codebusters would know.

I don't have any other leads. Btw sassy, your sig still says Scioly Assassination 136, not 137.
Things2do seems very suspicious right now...
Solon MS/ DMAH
2020:
Circuit Lab 
Codebusters
Detector Building
Fossils
Gravity Vehicle 

2019:
Circuit Lab
Road Scholar
Mystery Architecture
Herp (invite season only)
Battery (invite season only)
[b]Regionals/States/Nats:[/b]
Circuit: 1/1/_
Road: 3/1/_
Mystery: 1/2/_

jaggie34
State: FL

Postby jaggie34 » May 17th, 2019, 4:46 am

Mick ---> Mick Jagger

Jagger sounds like jaggie?
Quite a stretch, but if we don't have any other leads...
I protect myself for the reason above
Boca Raton Community High School
Events: Circuit Lab, Machines, Pung Pong Parachute, Codebusters

Florida Game On C and Fermi Questions C champion (until they come back :D )

TheCrazyChemist

Postby TheCrazyChemist » May 17th, 2019, 5:04 am

Well, the sassy just changed their sig, so they must have been active in the last hour.
BMS 19' SHS 23'

TheCrazyChemist

Postby TheCrazyChemist » May 17th, 2019, 5:19 am

Officers, we need to protect East. In the Scioly Chess game, East moved a pawn to E5. In the sig, there are 5 E's, all capitalized. Someone protect East.

EDIT: Still do the protect, but the sig may be an ID clue. Or maybe I'm stupid.
BMS 19' SHS 23'

DatSciolyBoi
State: CA

Postby DatSciolyBoi » May 17th, 2019, 5:25 am

Officers, we need to protect East. In the Scioly Chess game, East moved a pawn to E5. In the sig, there are 5 E's, all capitalized. Someone protect East.

EDIT: Still do the protect, but the sig may be an ID clue. Or maybe I'm stupid.
I guess I'll use my other protect on East
Chaparral Middle School -> Troy High School
Background in: Wright Stuff, Bottle Rocket, Mission Possible, Wind Power, Experimental Design, Elastic Launched Glider, Fossils, Mystery Architecture
Builder Cult Satanic Group .CO :twisted:
Co-Sassy of Game 138: Tanks and Turrets

irisvirus
Division: B
State: OH

Postby irisvirus » May 17th, 2019, 6:25 pm

if butterfly used to be the forum swear filter, we're probably the "butterflies" and sassy is calling us a rude name then censoring it
(^this is a joke don't take me seriously)
on the other hand, i find it somewhat amusing that sassy said attention skills are important, but didn't even have the attention skills to spell attention correctly :?:

ALSO have we tried to do anything with INATORTO other than unscramble it? it's probably important, and since "rotation" hasn't given us any leads, my gut says there's something else here that we're missing. ngl, i saw it and thought OH WOW NATO?? then realized i've probably been studying too much for ap world :')
Solon Middle High School
XPD (1st)
Meteo (7th)
Roller (...)
WIDI 
Heredity
Game On
Fossils
XPD (1st)
Microbe (18th)
Roller (5th)
Meteo