School’s out, and this summer we’re going on a cruise! Be careful though, the assassinator is rumored to be on the ship, and there’s only a force of 5 protecting the citizens of scioly.org. The first five people that board the ship are the officers. Are you up to the task of protecting the citizens?
1. There will be FIVE officers. The first 5 that express interest will be chosen. Though, if you’re newer or have not been around in a while it’s less likely you’ll be able to identify me.
2. Anyone may participate. This includes the last assassinators as well with the exception that they cannot help with ID-ing the assassinator.
3. People will die (duh). Admins and mods will also be at risk, there are no exceptions.
4. Officers may protect one person per clue, and yes, you may change your protection, just be clear that you are changing it.
5. Once an officer has made three incorrect accusations, there will be an attempt on their life, and they will be airlifted off the boat. The officer may not participate in the game in any way any longer. (no ghosts either)
6. The assassin will provide clues which plainly point to his next victim.
7. When accusing someone of being the Assassinator you must use the following template "I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when accusing the accusation won't count and will be counted as incorrect.
8. Once "killed," a user may not post about the identity of the assassinator but may participate in kill clues. With the exception of injured officers
9. Non-officers may post.
10. Should an officer quit or be injured/killed, their replacement will be the next person to volunteer to accept the position.
11. Each clue will last 48 hours, after which the Assassinator will kill.
12. If I, the Assassinator, do not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation.
13. Each officer begins with 0 accusations. You will earn an accusation with each correct protection.
14. The Assassinator wins after 10 kills have been made. And no, I don’t care how low that seems.
15. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to and edit these rules as they deem necessary.
The game will start once there are 5 officers.
Scioly Assassination 143 is now over. Congratulations to TheCrazyChemist for correctly accusing me, TheMysteriousMapMan.