SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
AwesomeSauceis1
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 1:09 pm
Division: B
State: CA

Re: SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

Post by AwesomeSauceis1 » December 23rd, 2019, 6:02 pm

Assassinator wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 5:45 pm
Target 4
A favorite I am.
Red I am.
Powerful I am.
A leader I am.
“Leaders will be remembered for what they leave in the history books”
Red/powerful/leader probably means an admin. Based on the other clues, it's a favorite who left something in the history books (either made contributions to the forums/wiki or set a record/made an achievement).
2020 Events: Circuit, Density, Machines, Mission
Competing in OC against Jeffrey Trail/Kraemer be like

User avatar
SilverBreeze
Member
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: November 28th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Location: Crying somewhere.

Re: SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

Post by SilverBreeze » December 23rd, 2019, 7:15 pm

AwesomeSauceis1 wrote:
Assassinator wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 5:45 pm
Target 4
A favorite I am.
Red I am.
Powerful I am.
A leader I am.
“Leaders will be remembered for what they leave in the history books”
Red/powerful/leader probably means an admin. Based on the other clues, it's a favorite who left something in the history books (either made contributions to the forums/wiki or set a record/made an achievement).
A favorite... exalted member? Does the sentence structure "I am" give any clues as to which admin?
Troy SciOly 2019 - now
Suzanne SciOly 2016 - 2019
GGSO events: Water Quality, Forensics, Ornithology
I am free from Earth Science! For this year, at least... Disclaimer: I have nothing against Earth Science and respect the field very much. I just dislike competing in it.

AwesomeSauceis1
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 1:09 pm
Division: B
State: CA

Re: SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

Post by AwesomeSauceis1 » December 23rd, 2019, 9:18 pm

SilverBreeze wrote:
AwesomeSauceis1 wrote:
Assassinator wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 5:45 pm
Target 4
A favorite I am.
Red I am.
Powerful I am.
A leader I am.
“Leaders will be remembered for what they leave in the history books”
Red/powerful/leader probably means an admin. Based on the other clues, it's a favorite who left something in the history books (either made contributions to the forums/wiki or set a record/made an achievement).
A favorite... exalted member? Does the sentence structure "I am" give any clues as to which admin?
There is iwonder, an admin emeritus, although I can't line him up with the other clues. I mean I went looking through the admin usernames for anything relating to "Sam" (I Am) but I came up with squat.

Also could someone that knows how to do Target 2 cause I was going to be in Code and then I went "5 events too lazy" rip
2020 Events: Circuit, Density, Machines, Mission
Competing in OC against Jeffrey Trail/Kraemer be like

User avatar
SilverBreeze
Member
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: November 28th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Location: Crying somewhere.

Re: SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

Post by SilverBreeze » December 23rd, 2019, 10:36 pm

AwesomeSauceis1 wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 9:18 pm
SilverBreeze wrote:
AwesomeSauceis1 wrote:

Red/powerful/leader probably means an admin. Based on the other clues, it's a favorite who left something in the history books (either made contributions to the forums/wiki or set a record/made an achievement).
A favorite... exalted member? Does the sentence structure "I am" give any clues as to which admin?
There is iwonder, an admin emeritus, although I can't line him up with the other clues. I mean I went looking through the admin usernames for anything relating to "Sam" (I Am) but I came up with squat.

Also could someone that knows how to do Target 2 cause I was going to be in Code and then I went "5 events too lazy" rip
I was thinking maybe a username religiously-related or with "alpha" or "omega" in it? Out of ideas at this point. Any usernames with a historical figure?
Troy SciOly 2019 - now
Suzanne SciOly 2016 - 2019
GGSO events: Water Quality, Forensics, Ornithology
I am free from Earth Science! For this year, at least... Disclaimer: I have nothing against Earth Science and respect the field very much. I just dislike competing in it.

AwesomeSauceis1
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 1:09 pm
Division: B
State: CA

Re: SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

Post by AwesomeSauceis1 » December 23rd, 2019, 11:09 pm

SilverBreeze wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 10:36 pm
I was thinking maybe a username religiously-related or with "alpha" or "omega" in it? Out of ideas at this point. Any usernames with a historical figure?
Not really, except for SiegeLord (which I doubt is the answer but who knows)
2020 Events: Circuit, Density, Machines, Mission
Competing in OC against Jeffrey Trail/Kraemer be like

User avatar
Creationist127
Member
Member
Posts: 72
Joined: August 14th, 2018, 3:21 pm
Division: C
State: IN
Location: The Wild Area

Re: SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

Post by Creationist127 » December 24th, 2019, 8:43 am

“I am” after phrase could refer to Yoda? Red could refer to communism?
2018: Hovercraft, Thermo, Coaster, Solar System
2019: Thermo, Circuit Lab, Sounds, Wright Stuff
2020: Circuit Lab, Wright Stuff, Machines

It's not science if you don't glue your hand to it at least three times.

User avatar
SilverBreeze
Member
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: November 28th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Location: Crying somewhere.

Re: SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

Post by SilverBreeze » December 24th, 2019, 5:40 pm

Assassinator wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 5:45 pm
Target 2
10 potential targets to hit. Solve the cipher and all will be clear.
aieouBDILAMRSDSFSBSCaieou
“Enjoying life after war is what keeps me going”
LMN's username has fourteen letters, and the cipher has fourteen capital letters, with "aieou" on either end. Should I protect, just because we have no other leads besides that target 4's an admin? I will happily take advice at this point. Might as well protect someone, since participation is dying down.

EDIT: Does anyone else's username have fourteen characters?
Troy SciOly 2019 - now
Suzanne SciOly 2016 - 2019
GGSO events: Water Quality, Forensics, Ornithology
I am free from Earth Science! For this year, at least... Disclaimer: I have nothing against Earth Science and respect the field very much. I just dislike competing in it.

User avatar
LittleMissNyan
Member
Member
Posts: 79
Joined: October 24th, 2018, 1:28 pm
Division: B
State: MD
Location: Great Plateau

Re: SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

Post by LittleMissNyan » December 25th, 2019, 6:49 am

SilverBreeze wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Assassinator wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 5:45 pm
Target 2
10 potential targets to hit. Solve the cipher and all will be clear.
aieouBDILAMRSDSFSBSCaieou
“Enjoying life after war is what keeps me going”
LMN's username has fourteen letters, and the cipher has fourteen capital letters, with "aieou" on either end. Should I protect, just because we have no other leads besides that target 4's an admin? I will happily take advice at this point. Might as well protect someone, since participation is dying down.
One letter extra and I tried brute-forcing a vigenere and the key was a bunch of gibberish
Though I don't think I've been targeted yet
Poyo! (^-^)

Mission Possible ?/1/-/-
Game On 5/2/-/-
Heredity 6/6/-/-
Road Scholar 7/-/-/-
Write It Do It ?/-/-/-

National Cathedral School/Oakdale/Regionals/States

Image

User avatar
SilverBreeze
Member
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: November 28th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Location: Crying somewhere.

Re: SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

Post by SilverBreeze » December 25th, 2019, 4:41 pm

LittleMissNyan wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 6:49 am
SilverBreeze wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Assassinator wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 5:45 pm
Target 2
10 potential targets to hit. Solve the cipher and all will be clear.
aieouBDILAMRSDSFSBSCaieou
“Enjoying life after war is what keeps me going”
LMN's username has fourteen letters, and the cipher has fourteen capital letters, with "aieou" on either end. Should I protect, just because we have no other leads besides that target 4's an admin? I will happily take advice at this point. Might as well protect someone, since participation is dying down.
One letter extra and I tried brute-forcing a vigenere and the key was a bunch of gibberish
Though I don't think I've been targeted yet
Whoops, I can't count. TheChiScientist has 15 letters, but we have an accuse going, so would it be a waste?
Troy SciOly 2019 - now
Suzanne SciOly 2016 - 2019
GGSO events: Water Quality, Forensics, Ornithology
I am free from Earth Science! For this year, at least... Disclaimer: I have nothing against Earth Science and respect the field very much. I just dislike competing in it.

User avatar
Things2do
Member
Member
Posts: 149
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 2:30 pm
Division: C
State: TN
Location: Unfortunately, not the Desert Southwest

Re: SciOly Assassination 145: Deja Vu

Post by Things2do » December 25th, 2019, 8:37 pm

How about Creationist127? "I Am" is another term for "God," and it's a username that implies religion.
John 5:46-47
When your signature exceeds the allotted 300 characters, you put it here...
Is this where I put the Builder Cult?
"I think that we're all mentally ill. Those of us outside the asylums only hide it a little better - and maybe not all that much better after all." - Stephen King

Post Reply

Return to “Posting Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests