I have returned from the dead to wreak havoc on the Scioly forums. I will leave a path of destruction and dead bodies in my wake. It is up to you to stop me. BUT YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME! I AM GOING TO WREAK HAVOC FOREVER!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, cough, hack.
Here are the rules:
1. The police officers will be the next five people who post and say they want to do it. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill administrators or moderators. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.
3. Police officers may die, but they can protect themselves.
4. The assassin will provide clues that plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.
5. The assassin will continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints there.
6. The assassin will write entertaining and mildly gruesome accounts of his kills.
7. The Assasinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.
Also, I'll try not to assassinate any obscure people that rarely use the forums. That is, until I run out of the popular ones.
For those of you foolish enough to try to stop, name yourselves. The first 5 people to respond will become officers.
Good Luck and Good Hunting, at least for me. Let the killing begin.
Scioly Assassination 143 is now over. Congratulations to TheCrazyChemist for correctly accusing me, TheMysteriousMapMan.