A forum for those Word Games that plague the earth
starpug
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: ME

Re: Scioly Assassination Number 6: Camera Obscura

Postby starpug » August 24th, 2008, 6:46 pm

oh no not this again gh if you ruin it for this Assasinator I swear your going to be sorry. The next Assasinator will find a way to kill you. :|
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain

genes_girl
State: -

Postby genes_girl » August 24th, 2008, 6:51 pm

I think this is quickly turning into one of the more complex and accusation ridden (not to mention interesting) assassination games yet. Not entirely sure what that means, but hey- it's fun.
Indiana University 2012
-- Bio and Spanish Majors

University of Chicago
-- PhD track Molecular Biosciences: Human Genetics

rocketman1555
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus

Postby rocketman1555 » August 24th, 2008, 6:52 pm

i like the hint in the last assasinator post
I am a practitioner of the art of magic known as science.

robotman
Administrator
Administrator
State: TX

Postby robotman » August 24th, 2008, 6:53 pm

i accuse pleiades because most people don't now much about stars and hes the only one to edit the reach for the stars wiki

Pleiades
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: AL

Postby Pleiades » August 24th, 2008, 7:10 pm

nope, not me

Assasinator

Postby Assasinator » August 24th, 2008, 7:23 pm

Dun dun dun! My good friend Starpug has PM'd me a very fascinating suggestion to help spice things up a little. None of the guesses so far have been correct, and to curtail the carpet bombing tactics used by certain robots, we shall reinstate the rule used by the first two Assasinators.

Namely:

7. If a police officer makes three incorrect guesses whilst hunting a single Assasinator, he shall be barred from making any further accusations. He can still protect he potential victims as usual.

That means certain officers ( ;) ) are no longer on the offensive, but are restricted to operating defensively. We shall wait for gneissisnice to send in his word before I announce the last victim's name.

Can't believe I misspelled 'Ballos' in the last post of mine...
This Account has been deactivated. Ignore any posts made from it. If you want to talk to the current Assassinator, send a PM to the Assassinator Account. If you have a complaint about the current Assassinator, PM a former Assassinator such as Skystrider or Rocketman.

gneissisnice
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NY

Postby gneissisnice » August 25th, 2008, 7:26 am

sorry, im here. Hmm i'd protect Mr. Cool, but he's already protected, so I go with...theoneandonly.
And by the way, that should have been a rule the last few times, but I accidentally didnt copy and paste the entire rule set last time. My bad.
2009 events:
Fossils: 1st @ reg. 3rd @ states (stupid dinosaurs...) 5th @ nats.
Dynamic: 1st @ reg. 19thish @ states, 18th @ nats
Herpetology (NOT the study of herpes): NA
Enviro Chem: 39th @ states =(
Cell Bio: 9th @ reg. 18th @ nats
Remote: 6th @ states 3rd @ Nats
Ecology: 5th @ Nats

rocketman1555
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus

Postby rocketman1555 » August 25th, 2008, 4:22 pm

i accuse tehkubix of being the assasinator due to lack of anyone else to pick, the assasinator being so amazingly awesome, and because i can.
I am a practitioner of the art of magic known as science.

sciolykid101
Division: C
State: TN

Postby sciolykid101 » August 25th, 2008, 5:11 pm

This Assassinator is pretty good at killing.
2010 Events: Anatomy, Astronomy, Cell Biology, Protein Modeling
Looking forward to the '11 SO season!
Tennessee! Image

sachleen
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Postby sachleen » August 25th, 2008, 6:33 pm

Ok, I know who it is. Since I'm not an officer, I can't say much, but I am willing to sell you the name. If you're an officer and you can still accuse, just shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

Assasinator

Postby Assasinator » August 25th, 2008, 6:52 pm

! I am surprised. The last 9 posts of mine combined unambiguously gave away my identity. To have it remain a secret still puzzles me.

Perhaps tehkubix has got it though. It is ironic that he is my next victim. Mr. Cool was a red herring, I deliberately chose my hints as to point to him while actually referring to the arrogant one. The numbers 1 and 6 are the first two numbers of his post count, and also his place in the top posters list (couldn't reference the 3rd digit, since he might have posted in the mean time). He is like the triforce because his nick is the combination of two words, one a 3-letter one and one a 5-letter one. And he said that he liked the WS event in some thread.

In any event, this assassination was quite epic. Knowing that tehkubix probably wouldn't be able to be caught by surprise, I drove to his house in a tank. Instead of announcing my presence as I did with the previous assassinations, I just fired a shell through his front door. But tehkubix did not disappoint, arising from the ruins of his house in a 50 foot tall mecha. Firing another shot from my tank I blew away one of its arms, but unfortunately for me, he fired a super-laser from his chest cannon, melting the glacis plate. I had to eject to escape death. Naturally, tehkubix thought he was victorious, but I proved him wrong when my parachute was picked up by a pre-arranged jet plane. As he tried to blast me away using his AA rockets and flak cannons, my plane dropped a 50 Mt Tsar Bomba replica directly onto his anthropomorphic device. I hit the afterburners, and observed the mushroom cloud in the rear-view mirror.

Now I am blind.

In case I get to make another killing, my next victim is an awesome builder, but he prefers to offer more advice in private for some odd reason. Good thing he adds a lot to the wiki as well.
This Account has been deactivated. Ignore any posts made from it. If you want to talk to the current Assassinator, send a PM to the Assassinator Account. If you have a complaint about the current Assassinator, PM a former Assassinator such as Skystrider or Rocketman.

starpug
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: ME

Postby starpug » August 25th, 2008, 7:09 pm

Assasinator you better not be trying to kill me. :| That's not a very nice thing to do to the person who gave you this power. :evil:
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain

genes_girl

Postby genes_girl » August 25th, 2008, 7:43 pm

haha, due to lack of brain power as of now, I protect starpug.
Indiana University 2012
-- Bio and Spanish Majors

University of Chicago
-- PhD track Molecular Biosciences: Human Genetics

sachleen
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Postby sachleen » August 25th, 2008, 7:45 pm

nobody kills me, you should know that by now. you've made a big mistake assassinator. i'm not dead, i can't die, i can't be killed! to show you so, i've already struck a deal with someone regarding your identity, just a matter of time before you're dead like the rest while i freely walk the earth. One at a time, I will take down every assassinator who threatens me, even though I'm not a police officer, I've captured more than anyone else, and you're no exception.

Assasinator

Postby Assasinator » August 25th, 2008, 9:04 pm

Bring out yer dead!

Return to “Posting Games”