Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

A forum for those Word Games that plague the Earth.
User avatar
fmtiger124
Member
Member
Posts: 480
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 3:59 pm
Division: Grad
State: NY

Re: Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

Post by fmtiger124 » April 27th, 2010, 4:35 pm

/me kicks himself

lol That's not a mistake I usually make....my mother used to be an english teacher so I get this stuff drilled into me.
Image

winneratlife
Member
Member
Posts: 335
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:52 pm
Division: Grad
State: MI

Re: Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

Post by winneratlife » April 27th, 2010, 5:11 pm

RandomPerson52 wrote:Accusing winneratlife would be a fairly good accusation in my opinion:
Those who chose themselves (I'm including robotman09 for 39 and fmtiger124 for 50 even if it may not have been their idea to choose themselves as one of the assassinators):
Dudeincolorado 3
starpug 8
Aia 15
Starpug 19
Sweetcoop 20
Trajectoryroxs 22
Deeisenberg 32
robotman09 39
blue cobra 47
fmtiger124 50

That's 10 times out of 51 games, or a 19.6% chance.
So basically you find me selfish...

I really want to be assassinator too, incidentally. But no, my game is still in the planning phases :D Or is it?

RandomPerson
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
Posts: 122
Joined: April 2nd, 2009, 4:59 pm
Division: Grad
State: IN
Location: University of Notre Dame

Re: Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

Post by RandomPerson » April 27th, 2010, 5:12 pm

winneratlife wrote:
RandomPerson52 wrote:Accusing winneratlife would be a fairly good accusation in my opinion:
Those who chose themselves (I'm including robotman09 for 39 and fmtiger124 for 50 even if it may not have been their idea to choose themselves as one of the assassinators):
Dudeincolorado 3
starpug 8
Aia 15
Starpug 19
Sweetcoop 20
Trajectoryroxs 22
Deeisenberg 32
robotman09 39
blue cobra 47
fmtiger124 50

That's 10 times out of 51 games, or a 19.6% chance.
So basically you find me selfish...

I really want to be assassinator too, incidentally. But no, my game is still in the planning phases :D Or is it?
None offense meant, but statistics don't lie (though they can mislead, though not in this case).
A new era has begun

winneratlife
Member
Member
Posts: 335
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:52 pm
Division: Grad
State: MI

Re: Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

Post by winneratlife » April 27th, 2010, 5:17 pm

RandomPerson52 wrote:None offense meant, but statistics don't lie (though they can mislead, though not in this case).
Evidently you don't read very carefully when you quote stuff...but I'm not complaining O.o

But I see your point. But think of it this way, there's a 80.4% chance I'm NOT.

RandomPerson
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
Posts: 122
Joined: April 2nd, 2009, 4:59 pm
Division: Grad
State: IN
Location: University of Notre Dame

Re: Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

Post by RandomPerson » April 27th, 2010, 5:37 pm

winneratlife wrote:
RandomPerson52 wrote:None offense meant, but statistics don't lie (though they can mislead, though not in this case).
Evidently you don't read very carefully when you quote stuff...but I'm not complaining O.o

But I see your point. But think of it this way, there's a 80.4% chance I'm NOT.
How so do I not read clearly?

Yes, there's an 80.4% chance you're not it, but everybody else is much under 19.6%.
A new era has begun

winneratlife
Member
Member
Posts: 335
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:52 pm
Division: Grad
State: MI

Re: Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

Post by winneratlife » April 27th, 2010, 5:38 pm

RandomPerson52 wrote:
winneratlife wrote:
RandomPerson52 wrote:None offense meant, but statistics don't lie (though they can mislead, though not in this case).
Evidently you don't read very carefully when you quote stuff...but I'm not complaining O.o

But I see your point. But think of it this way, there's a 80.4% chance I'm NOT.
How so do I not read clearly?

Yes, there's an 80.4% chance you're not it, but everybody else is much under 19.6%.
:lol:

Oh, how you guys miss things! (Not complaining)

EDIT: After you've quoted it, read it again.

EDIT2: Before you post it.

User avatar
BeeVolturi
Member
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: April 15th, 2010, 2:40 pm
Division: B
State: MD

Re: Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

Post by BeeVolturi » April 27th, 2010, 6:06 pm

I also am going to protect myself...
Disease Detectives- 2nd in Regionals
Dynamic Planet- 1st in Regionals

Motto- If you are going to fail, fail epically!

winneratlife
Member
Member
Posts: 335
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:52 pm
Division: Grad
State: MI

Re: Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

Post by winneratlife » April 27th, 2010, 6:11 pm

BeeVolturi wrote:I also am going to protect myself...
Don't. You were already protected when the assassinator nullified protects, and (s)he said the target hadn't been protected yet.

User avatar
yyy4401
Member
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: March 6th, 2010, 8:52 am
Division: B
State: MD

Re: Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

Post by yyy4401 » April 27th, 2010, 6:14 pm

i think this will be a long one :roll:
i whant to play in a game :cry:
Halo 3 addict
My first year don't know a thing?
Any help at these topices would be a help
Ecology, Can't Judge a Powder,Science Crime Busters,and Disease Detectives

User avatar
BeeVolturi
Member
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: April 15th, 2010, 2:40 pm
Division: B
State: MD

Re: Scioly Assassination 52: Checkmate

Post by BeeVolturi » April 27th, 2010, 6:17 pm

winneratlife wrote:
BeeVolturi wrote:I also am going to protect myself...
Don't. You were already protected when the assassinator nullified protects, and (s)he said the target hadn't been protected yet.

Okay...
Disease Detectives- 2nd in Regionals
Dynamic Planet- 1st in Regionals

Motto- If you are going to fail, fail epically!

Post Reply

Return to “Posting Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests