Here are the rules:
1. The police officers will be the next five people who post and say they want to do it. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill administrators or moderators. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.
3. Police officers may die, but they can protect themselves.
4. The assassin will provide clues that plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.
5. The assassin will continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints there.
6. The assassin will write entertaining and mildly gruesome accounts of his kills.
7. If a police officer makes three incorrect guesses whilst hunting a single Assasinator, he shall be barred from making any further accusations. He can still protect he potential victims as usual.
8. The Assasinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.
9. Once "killed" the user my not protect or guess or even say on this forum who the Assasinator is. Once killed a user my not pull a tehkubix and pretend not to be killed because of misspellings or anything of the kind The first time the user will receive a warning, possibly funny possibly angry, depends on what the corpse is doing. Any user who posts after they have been warned will be added to the future Assasinators' hit list and will be barred from becoming an Assasinator for the next round.
Also, I'll try not to assassinate any obscure people that rarely use the forums. That is, until I run out of the popular ones.
For those of you foolish enough to try to stop me, name yourselves. The first 5 people to respond will become victims....I mean officers