I stab my knife through the paper, affixing it to the door of the town hall. It reads:
What am I?To the citizens of Scioly: You have passed the point of no return. I will stop at nothing to return this town to its former splendor, even if it means murder. However, there is one way to stop me.
1. The officers will be the next five people who send correct answers to the clue. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. There will be no "informants", but civilians may post.
3. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill administrators or moderators. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.
4. Officers may [and will] die, but a police officer may protect another officer.
5. Once an officer has made three incorrect accusations, he may not accuse or protect anyone.
6. The assassin will provide clues which plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.
7. The assassin will continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints there.
8. When accusing someone of being Assassinator you must use the following template "I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when accusing the accusation won't count.
9. Once "killed" a user may not make any statements about the identity of the Assasinator.
10. Non officers or informants may post.
11. Each clue will last 48 hours, after which the Assassinator may kill.
12. If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and cannot be stored as an extra one to use later.
13. Each officer begins with one accusation. You will earn accusations as you protect correctly.
14. The Assassinator wins after 15 incorrect accusations have been made, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill.
15. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.
I produce light.
The first part of my name deals with a classical element.
The second part of my name: "Wingardium Leviosa!"
I am not a chordate.
I share my full name with a short-lived science fiction television show. May you be calm, peaceful, and untroubled.
And the clock strikes twelve. Let it begin.