My Dear Holmes,
I hope this letter finds you well. I have been watching your career with some interest over the years and have decided that now is the time to put you to the ultimate test. There is about to be a killing spree in London and you are the only one that has any hope of stopping me. Just know that if you fail chaos will reign and London will never find peace.
So round up the Irregulars and catch me if you can.
1. The Irregulars will be the next five people who post. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill administrators or moderators. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.
3. Members of the Irregulars may die, but they can protect themselves.
4. Once an irregular has made three incorrect accusations, he may not accuse or protect anyone.
5. The assassin will provide clues that plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.
6. The assassin will continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints there.
7. Each clue will last 48 hours, after which the Assassinator may kill.
8. The assassin will write entertaining and mildly gruesome accounts of his kills.
9. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.
With that, any prospective Irregulars may post below. But only if you are up to the challenge.
Clues given: 4
Accusations: amk578 - 2, hmmm - 1, dxu46 - 1, sciolyperson1 - 0
Next clue: 2:26am GMT, Tuesday, August 20th